• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need serious help!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try the Army or Air National Garage in your state. I took a commission in the Army to keep the clock running on my retirement while waiting for the Navy. (Navy enlisted, then Army officer, now happily commissioned in the Navy)
Too bad, you just missed out on WWI, being only 17 when that "War To End All Wars" ended (that didn't work out too well, did it?). If you make it into Naval Aviation as you aspire to in your profile... don't forget to bring your dentures, diapers, walker & caregiver. I'm sure they can find a spot for you. Oh wait, you're just an RCH over the age limit.:rolleyes:
geezer.jpg
BzB:cool:

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is the above some form of spam?
Nope, just a bit of what we call "Ready Room Humour", a longtime tradition in Naval Aviation (this is a NA website after all). I assumed you had a sense of humour, but I guess I was mistaken, gomenasai.:(
BzB

zaleskb1

Got an amazing sense of humor. Just didn't get joke as I'm not part of NA.

But I hope to get some Navy jokes when I finally get accepted as officer..... Haha