• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need roomate, NAS Corpus, on the island.

MasterBates

Have the condo, all lights, utils, etc are on.

Still looking for a roomate. 1/2 the rent and 1/2 utils. I already took care of deposits and getting things turned on.

Basic cable is on, wireless interweb is on as well.

You get:
Bedroom with private bath, with a porch that looks over a canal.
Fairly large closet space.
Room in the gargae for your stuff (cars are not going to fit in with what I have in there, it's a large 1-car)
Parking spot. Unless you are a zoomie. Then you must walk.
There is an "office" upstairs, it is currently my study room/gun room. Room for another desk if you desire to help rearrange furniture.

There are washer/dryer hookups if you have them. I do not.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You get: a canal.

Like this?
bangkok_canal.jpg

Brett

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are you talking about your place or yourself?

Seriously though, I may be flying out there for Cinco de Mayo. Well not for that...but during that. We'll grab a beer and talk about women, guns, and flying.

MasterBates

Are you talking about your place or yourself?

Seriously though, I may be flying out there for Cinco de Mayo. Well not for that...but during that. We'll grab a beer and talk about women, guns, and flying.

Funny you will be here then... I will be in Jacksonville for my divorce trial on May 7th.. I probably will fly out on the 6th.

Now May 11th (the Friday after) there will be some form of debauchery..

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Funny you will be here then... I will be in Jacksonville for my divorce trial on May 7th.. I probably will fly out on the 6th.

Now May 11th (the Friday after) there will be some form of debauchery..

What are the charges?

Brett

MasterBates

What are the charges?

Brett

Marrying a Psycho..
Marrying a SNAG

FL divorces go in this manner:

1-Filing (one of you file for divorce)
2-Discovery (Financial affadavits, etc)
3-Temporary support hearing (our lawyers initially came to an agreement)
4-Attempts at direct negotiation (my lawyer and her lawyer send offers for consideration)
5-Mediation (Me, Her, Our Lawyers, Meet with a 3rd unaffiliated lawyer appointed by the court for 4 hours.. Going to cost me $2400 for NO RESULTS, but it's required to go to trial)
6-Trial, where a judge decided who gets what, how much, and for how long.

MasterBates

If its still open, yes.

First person who finds it acceptable that plunks down the month's rent (or remainder of month) gets it.