• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need roomate, NAS Corpus, on the island.

goldielocks

Well if that doesn't work out have you tried posting something at the training squadrons? Also there is an area at the base gym you can post stuff for sale, roomates needed ect. (in the hallway you walk into to go to the front desk for signing in) Just make sure you let the crazy asian ladies that work there know your doing it...or you'll find out why I call them crazy asian ladies! WELCOME to Crapus Christi!

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well if that doesn't work out have you tried posting something at the training squadrons?

A question to those IPs there or in the know. Can one rent a room to a student? I wonder if that is frowned upon, or doesn't really matter as long as you're not flying with them (or in a different squadron). Any comments?

Oh, and Goldielocks... it's CorpASS. ;)

goldielocks

Wait one more....
Other acceptable 'pet names' for Crapus:
-That place they sent the crazy-eyed, diaper wearing astronaut

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
A question to those IPs there or in the know. Can one rent a room to a student? I wonder if that is frowned upon, or doesn't really matter as long as you're not flying with them (or in a different squadron). Any comments?

Oh, and Goldielocks... it's CorpASS. ;)

Not an IP so I probably don't count, but there's an AF IP in my advanced squadron who was renting a portion of his place out to Primary studs.