• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Reserve COVID Vaccinations by October

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Rich indeed. I like how you've fashioned yourself into a martyr. You're completely delusional. You have a legal, professional and moral responsibility to toe the line when it comes to DoD policy. Instead, your views are enabling and contributing to "your Sailors" disobeying lawful orders and throwing their careers away because of the various crackpot theories you actively promote. YOU are part of the problem.
We are discussing civilian employment of Navy reservists in this thread. I am specifically talking about civilians whom I supervise who are not in the military. As you’ve said in the Growler thread, go start a different thread if you want to discuss something else.

A federal court has issued a freeze of the presidential order for civilian employers to vaccinate. Nowhere in there is the DoD involved. It seems to me maybe you’re the one not interested in adhering to a federal court ruling that doesn’t suit your ideas.

Please stop mislabeling me. Everyone can see that I was referring to civilians not military. You’re trying to paint me as failing to follow a military order or policy - untrue and inaccurate. This is the fourth or fifth time.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We are discussing civilian employment of Navy reservists in this thread. I am specifically talking about civilians whom I supervise who are not in the military. As you’ve said in the Growler thread, go start a different thread if you want to discuss something else.

A federal court has issued a freeze of the presidential order for civilian employers to vaccinate. Nowhere in there is the DoD involved. It seems to me maybe you’re the one not interested in adhering to a federal court ruling that doesn’t suit your ideas.

Please stop mislabeling me. Everyone can see that I was referring to civilians not military. You’re trying to paint me as failing to follow a military order or policy - untrue and inaccurate. This is the fourth or fifth time.
You referred to "my Sailors" in your post, did you not?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Irrelevant on the COVID mandate, which you clearly, and quite vocally oppose.
Um, what? How is that irrelevant to the private sector vaccine mandate, which can greatly impact a reserve sailor’s civilian boss, subordinates, peers, senior execs, etc.? We reservists are all dealing with it in one shape or form. It’s a cluster.

You are bending over backwards to try to catch me in some odd logic trap, for some weird proof you’re trying to prove. I’ve asked you to state your private sector experience. You haven’t provided any.

And by the way, you are quite clearly and vocally supporting an action that a federal appellate court has unanimously frozen over grave concerns of unconsititutionality, so um yeah…

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Um, what? How is that irrelevant to the private sector vaccine mandate, which can greatly impact a reserve sailor’s civilian boss, subordinates, peers, senior execs, etc.? We reservists are all dealing with it in one shape or form. It’s a cluster.

You are bending over backwards to try to catch me in some odd logic trap, for some weird proof you’re trying to prove. I’ve asked you to state your private sector experience. You haven’t provided any.

And by the way, you are quite clearly and vocally supporting an action that a federal appellate court has unanimously frozen over grave concerns of unconsititutionality, so um yeah…
I thought this thread was about the Reserves and the associated military mandate, not the mandates that Reservists may or may not face in their civilian employment.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Do you ever drill with your fellow reservists?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I thought this thread was about the Reserves and the associated military mandate, not the mandates that Reservists may or may not face in their civilian employment.

But then that would give some folks one less thread to complain in about COVID, mandates, 'Brandon, "Vaccines" and 'The Man' in general.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Not USNR-related, but the OK NG top officer has taken a stance on the vaccine for OK Army/Air Guard:
Seems like a complicated situation where more info is sure to come out.
How do defense department mandates impact an organization as the Guard which is dual control of the state governments and the federal government?