• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

National OPO Blog

VoodooNova

None
I believe I am in this board, so hopefully I hear back by the end of the week. Best of luck to everyone in it!

navy2014

Would my OR still inform me if I was pro-rec N? It's not new for me to hear nothing from my OR when things have actually happened, I just wanted to make sure.

acrjr718

Would my OR still inform me if I was pro-rec N? It's not new for me to hear nothing from my OR when things have actually happened, I just wanted to make sure.

Looks like we are in the same boat... I'm pretty sure (after getting that email yesterday, and seeing your stats) we both made it, you just have to remember the "hurry up and wait" mantra.

Last edited:

navy2014

Well, I should have been more patient, clearly, because I was just contacted. If I had thought about the question, I would have also realized that people on here seem to know whether they're pro-rec N or not, so of course you're contacted. Disregard, thanks.

acrjr718

Well, I should have been more patient, clearly, because I was just contacted. If I had thought about the question, I would have also realized that people on here seem to know whether they're pro-rec N or not, so of course you're contacted. Disregard, thanks.

Same here. Congrats and maybe I'll see you at OCS!

National OPO

All - just got the most recent Active Duty IDC board results from the community this morning. We are reviewing the results and expect to push them to the Fleet by BOL by COB tomorrow. Once the results have been pushed to the Fleet tomorrow, we will be pushing the rest of the results to the NRDs by COB on Monday for the NRD applicants.

National OPO

I was just selected for SWO this board. Now to decide to wait for NFO or just go as SWO!

Recommend you wait for NFO since the timing will work out where you probalby wont ship to OCS (as a SWO) until Sep-Dec timeframe and by then, the next Pilot/NFO board will have reviewed you for NFO. So you lose nothing by waiting.

Sache

@National OPO for those that were chosen for early spring SWO and were waiting for this IDC to decide on their career. Do they get any priority on ship date over the later SWO that will chosen this year?

mike23!

@National OPO, I will be in my nine month window to start selecting for orders in August but I will be putting in a package for the October board for SNA. What should I do about selecting orders?