• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

National OPO Blog

CEC-MS

All - as for the FINSELs for the most recent Pilot/NFO board (help in May14), we are starting to fill (and issue FINSELs for) the 31Aug14 OCS class. We have issued all of the FINSELs for the 20Jul and 10Aug14 classes. We will start filling (and issuing the FINSELs for) the 21Sep14 OCS class in the next 2-3 weeks. There might be few of the selects from that May board that do get placed into that 21Sep class, but I would suspect that even more will be in the 12Oct and 02Nov classes - just looking at class loading.

Thanks for the info, National OPO! Just so I'm clear, for what you said about filling up the 21Sep, 12Oct, and 02Nov OCS classes, you're speaking about placing them across the board from all communities, not just placing Pilot/NFO, correct? Thank you for the clarification.

National OPO

Thanks for the info, National OPO! Just so I'm clear, for what you said about filling up the 21Sep, 12Oct, and 02Nov OCS classes, you're speaking about placing them across the board from all communities, not just placing Pilot/NFO, correct? Thank you for the clarification.

That is correct. We are filling those classes with prior selects from all designators. Just that by volume, there are going to be more Pilots and NFOs and SWOs since those three communities represent our largest expected shipping goals.

National OPO

All - the SWO results have been released both the Fleet Sailors (sent to command and Sailors yesterday via BOL) as well as have been pushed as of today to the NRDs for NRD applicants. Congrats to all those professionally recommended for SWO as the selection rate was 58%.

National OPO

All - we are still waiting on the IDC community to provide us the results from their most recent board. We continue to be told that we will have them by the end of this week, 13Jun. The AC Supply board is scheduled to be completed next week with results coming to NRC by the end of next week, 20Jun.

acrjr718

All - the SWO results have been released both the Fleet Sailors (sent to command and Sailors yesterday via BOL) as well as have been pushed as of today to the NRDs for NRD applicants. Congrats to all those professionally recommended for SWO as the selection rate was 58%.

Had my phone off today but I got an email from my OP asking me to sign some final security authorizations. I guess that is a good sign? I suppose I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

acrjr718

probably submitting your NASIS...you just get a pro-rec?

I don't know, nothing else was mentioned in the email. But I know my application made it to this board.

Is there any reason why they would be asking me to sign that stuff today if I didn't get a pro-rec?

paulmkrueger

All around the end of next week, then? That escalated quickly.
691910602160022853.jpg

exNavyOffRec

I don't know, nothing else was mentioned in the email. But I know my application made it to this board.

Is there any reason why they would be asking me to sign that stuff today if I didn't get a pro-rec?

Some NRD's have those pages signed right away after the application is submitted, some wait until after board results.