• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nas lemoore house for sale/rent - hanford

Ileake2009

House for Sale or Rent

You should consider listing your house on militarybyowner.com and also in the hanford sentinel. I rented mine in about two weeks. I own a new house in hanford in the area that yours is also and have had much success doing it this way. My home is rented for 1650.00 You might want to consider also posting it a the navy housing office on base. I think it is priced too high considering the market though so you might want to see what the other rentals are going for in the area. Look in the newspaper or have a realtor come out and tell you what they are going for in the area.

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
You should consider listing your house on militarybyowner.com and also in the hanford sentinel. I rented mine in about two weeks. I own a new house in hanford in the area that yours is also and have had much success doing it this way. My home is rented for 1650.00 You might want to consider also posting it a the navy housing office on base. I think it is priced too high considering the market though so you might want to see what the other rentals are going for in the area. Look in the newspaper or have a realtor come out and tell you what they are going for in the area.

:confused: Thanks for your opinion Ileake. As you can tell from the orig post, we are listed on MOB. Also, we do have a realtor (who's husband is a dept head here) as well as a rental agent/property mgr in case it rents. Our asking price is very much in line with what the comps are here (which is why we're pretty much accepting the fact we're losing a ton of dough on the home). The problem is lack of buyers and renters.... so if anyone's moving to Lemoore..... :D