• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nas lemoore house for sale/rent - hanford

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to put this out there. We are looking for a buyer or renter and we are motivated and willing to negotiate! Asking $329,500 (lowered from $339,500) or $1980/month rent includes gardening services (rent is negotiable too). Creative financing options available (ask us).

4bdr/3bath Lennar home. Pioneer school district (best in the area). Culligan whole house water system including kitchen arsenic filtration (anyone who's been to Hanford/Lemoore knows the water issue here!). Brinks alarm system. Professionally painted interior. Great neighborhood. Fully landscaped.

Details and stats here :
http://www.militarybyowner.com/listings/hometour.asp?F_BASE_ID=61&F_STATE=CA&LISTING_ID=121834

PM me for more info!

Attachments

• outside from the south - morning - cropped.jpg
    outside from the south - morning - cropped.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 210
  • downstairs01.jpg
    downstairs01.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 215
  • Sun Room.jpg
    Sun Room.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 209
  • kitchen02.jpg
    kitchen02.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 196
  • masterbed02.jpg
    masterbed02.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 193

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Looks nice, I'll pass it along to some non-AW friends who are headed that way in the coming months.

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
Looks nice, I'll pass it along to some non-AW friends who are headed that way in the coming months.

I appreciate it, thanks!

By the way, are there any Kingsville or Meridian guys floating around here that wouldn't mind helping a brother out and hanging a flyer or two in their ready rooms? I can email it or snail mail it to you...

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
Still looking for someone in Kingsville to help out. Can someone there please hang a flyer for me in the VT-21 and 22 Ready Rooms? PM me and I'll email it to you.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
I seriously doubt you're getting decent soundstaging with that speaker placement for your home theater... ;)

Shoot me a PM and I'll get some fliers out to NASK for you.