• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Well I have some extra change now that I'm back from deployment and decided to pick me up something nice.
View attachment 11683
FN Herstal SLP Mk I

That's a nice looking shotgun, but I think I would have gone this route. FN TPS

At least it'll be my next purchase. . . when the money comes around :)

FNShotgun.jpg

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Wifey said she wants to buy me 'something nice' for my first Father's Day. She's considering my suggestions of firearms, but I think I'm going to wind up with a [insert insulting article of clothing here] instead of a new over/under. See if I buy her ass more jewelry...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I haven't tried one, but I'm STILL a little circumspect @ that collapsible AR-style stock w/ a 12-gauge ... I've always thought it kinda 'flimsy' and 'narrow' on the shoulder on the AR platform, but while it's completely SAT w/ 5.56 ... how 'bout w/ a 12-gauge ???

Anyone ???

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I can't comprehend why anyone would want that stock on something that doesn't have a buffer tube. One of these days, people will get the memo that an M4 stock on an SKS, AK, or anything else non-AR is mall-ninja-esque.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
My brother got his wife a setup like this, actually just a Moss 500 w/ said stock. It was actually quite nice to shoot.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Just finished assembling my first AR. Bought the DPMS lower a bit ago but didn't get a chance to finish it later. Finally ordered the upper in February and it finally got here last week. Nice turnaround DPMS! Anyways, building up the lower was quite a learning experience for me. Never taken one apart before so a lot of the mechanics of the action were foreign to me. Will head to the range to break the barrel in hopefully tomorrow.

DPMS Lower, DPMS 14.5" Upper, Panther Flash hider, Spikes Tactical Stock Tube, Magpul Stock, Magpul P-Mag, and EOTech Holosight.

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 66

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Have you got a chance to run that EOtech yet?

I was big into airsoft stuff in high school and had all the gear queer stuff, including the EOTech I used on my rifle. It worked awesome then, with the parallax free optics. I kept it when I sold off the airsoft gear, knowing I'd get the real deal sooner or later.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
We have very similar taste. She's a sweet young thing for certain.

Here's her older sister ready for service with some IDF hottie.
IMG00266.jpg

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Burris XTR 1-4x

img3769g.jpg

Next I'll get a Glock 22 for concealed carry. I sold my Glock 19 at the price I'll be getting the 22 for with a LE/mil discount.

banana380

pilot
Regarding the AR style stocks on a 12-GA, I have one on my Mossberg 500 and it isn't a problem at all to shoot. I opted for that style over the standard configuration because I like the idea of having a pistol grip for waist-height shots, but the option of a stock for aimed follow-ups.

@whitesox,
Why would you sell the compact G19 to turn around and buy a FULL size G22 to carry? While I carry an XDm on a regular basis without issue (roughly the same size as the G22), the compact model would obviously be preferable. IMO you'd be better off with a G23 if you want a .40.

Just my $.02 *)