• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Music playlist

customx4209

I was wondering if anyone had any workout/running playlist that they were willing to share. I have been looking online and I can't find anything worth putting on my ipod. Thanks for any ideas!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
hatebreed, nile, sucidal tendencies, fergie, black flag, supersuckers, nashville pussy, zao

It all depends on what "pumps you up." Personally, whenever I run I listen to something will a lot of heavy bass drum and heavy guitar riffs. What songs make you want to punch your sister when you hear them?

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
honestly, what pumps you up? If conway twitty or yanni amps you for your run so be it. It shouldn't matter what we listen to.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Depends on your style of music and what motivates you. I listen to everything but for working out I prefer something with a good beat:
Outkast - B.O.B.
Red Cafe - All Night Long
50 Cent - Get Up
Future World Music - Fight
Akon - Never Gonna Get It
Obie Trice - Wanna Know
Mudvayne - Not Falling
Oasis - Fuckin' in the Bushes
Ozzy Osbourne - Not Going Away, I Don't Wanna Stop
Timbaland - Throw it on Me
Powerman 5000 - Bombshell
Metallica - Fuel, 2x4, Ain't My Bitch, Attitude
Rage Against the Machine - Testify, Sleep Now in the Fire, Guerrilla Radio, Renegades of Funk
Daft Punk

MasterBates

My personal PRT Mix-

Judas Priest- Nostradamus
Iron Maiden- Wasted Years
Megadeth- Hangar 18
Motorhead- Killed by Death
Metallica- Ride the Lightning

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Mostly Josh Groben and Celine Dion.

I like to cry a little when i run.

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
Just a few that I would recommend:

Institute - bullet proof skin
Puddle of Mudd - away from me
Motley Crue - kickstart my heart
Van Halen - right now
Breaking Benjamin - a handful of their stuff
The Used - pretty handsome awkward

I more or less like something with a good beat, some rap might find its way on there, but mostly some classic rock, nothing crazy that I have to pay attention to.

ZekeBathory

Doe-eyed Hopeful
My personal PRT Mix-

Judas Priest- Nostradamus
Iron Maiden- Wasted Years
Megadeth- Hangar 18
Motorhead- Killed by Death
Metallica- Ride the Lightning

You just made a list of all my girlfriends in high school.

A psychological study suggested that aggressive music gives a subconscious boost to those lifting weights, but not to those running. I think that's a pile of crap; it helps you in both instances. For some reason, the metal band Annihilator gives me an urge to run faster and when choruses and solos come up, I get a small "second wind." The lyrics are extremely cheesy but still fun -- like riding a moped or porking a fattie.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
I just have a loop of my parents telling me that I'll never amount to anything :eek:

Concur with most of the music above, something with a fast tempo helps me push my pace.
I find with slower songs I run slower.