• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Moving to JAX

Gulltrek

Hey, we're in St. Augustine @ the Lake too.

It's okay... I think Brian (the guy that rented us this apt) must have won an award for renting out this particular apartment to us (long story)..... but it was literally the only 2 bedroom apt available in the area when we moved here.

My complaints with this place are mostly just the kids. We have photographs of this one kid playing in the parking lot with a tennis ball (on fire), lighter fuid, a lighter, and a tennis racket...... around about half a dozen small children and a full lot of cars.

I hope you got into the newer section of apartments. Liking it so far?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
sorry for the threadjack and late bump, but can anyone recommend a place to get a truck weighed up in Jacksonville, other than the scales I passed on the interstate? I'm trying to get an empty weight...

Thanks.

brownshoe

Contributor
sorry for the threadjack and late bump, but can anyone recommend a place to get a truck weighed up in Jacksonville, other than the scales I passed on the interstate? I'm trying to get an empty weight...

Thanks.

All kidding aside, go to an asphalt plant. I'm sure they'd weigh your truck, and for free. I've a friend in the construction industry in Jacksonville, I could call him tomorrow and have him make a few phone calls for you.

Steve

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
That'd be perfect...I've done that before, but at a stone quarry. Kind of ridiculous watching a Tacoma wait in a line of several gigantic dump trucks to get weighed. I think their tires were more than my gross...

brownshoe

Contributor
That'd be perfect...I've done that before, but at a stone quarry. Kind of ridiculous watching a Tacoma wait in a line of several gigantic dump trucks to get weighed. I think their tires were more than my gross...

No problem. I'll call John in the morning and get back to you.

Steve

brownshoe

Contributor
Okay, I've spoken with my friend John. There's an asphalt company down there named "Top-Line", he's going get back to me today. I'll PM you the contact info.

Steve

brownshoe

Contributor
Okay, John just phoned me back with some info for you. I was going to PM this, but I thought others might be interested.

For $ 5.00 Atlas Van Lines will weigh your truck. Just show up at any time, pay the money and they'll give you a printout. They're located at 6411 Phillips Highway, phone is 904-733-2626.

Steve