• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motorcyles and Scooters, Oh My!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
L
Saw this out front my office building the other day. Awesome looking. Even has the motosickle version of HOTAS. Not sure I could ride these 21st century bikes. What does something like this cost?
View attachment 38342View attachment 38343
Looks like it’s an H-D Pan America with quite few added accessories…which would run up the $$$ well beyond the prices depicted below. @ChuckMK23 is the resident adventure bike dude…maybe he’ll chime in. I’m thinking the one you posted with all those accessories would easily be at or above $25K…

IMG_7828.jpeg

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Saw this out front my office building the other day. Awesome looking. Even has the motosickle version of HOTAS. Not sure I could ride these 21st century bikes. What does something like this cost?
View attachment 38342View attachment 38343
HD Pan America! It's their fairly recent move to the adventure market. 550 lbs and 120+ HP. Very popular. Digital controls for suspension, traction, and ABS. 25k ish! Competes directly with BMW GS.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Test rode some new 2023 Indians at a local Indian dealership today…Scout Bobber, Scout Rogue, and Chief Bobber respectively…

IMG_0239.jpeg IMG_0247.jpeg IMG_0267.jpeg

Overall, the Indians seem to operate more smoothly than the new 2023 H-D Sportster S, Street Bob, and Fat Bob that I have test ridden.

BONUS PIC…wore my vintage 145.022-71 Moonwatch…

IMG_0260.jpeg

JTS11

pilot
Contributor

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
They specifically told me prior to the test rides at the Indian dealership today that the channeling of an inner Evel [Knievel] was strictly prohibited.
You've obviously been influenced by your last squadron Ground Safety Officer and his monthly motorcycle club meetings.

I say dream big.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
They specifically told me prior to the test rides at the Indian dealership today that the channeling of an inner Evel [Knievel] was strictly prohibited.

You asked for it, with that helmet.

Nice choice- I'm not a rider, but I've always liked the look of Indian motorcycles. Probably what I'd get if I ever became a rider.

Fallonflyr

pilot

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor