• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motorcyles and Scooters, Oh My!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Day 3 at motorcycle school…mrs. mad dog [the retired airline pilot] graduates which qualifies her to receive her full motorcycle endorsement in Ohio! The motorcycle pictured is a Suzuki GN125 which was provided by the motorcycle school and was mrs. mad dog’s motorcycle during the training/testing. Congrats to mrs. mad dog…also…yeppers, I’m wearing one of my amazing Speedmasters [it’s a 3861] as well as some of my awesome Honda stuff [obviously]…

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
mrs. mad dog getting her full motorcycle endorsement at the BMV…

IMG_0437.jpeg

…the next step will be transitioning from her Honda Rebel 250 to her Harley-Davidson Sportster Iron 883.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
OMG!

Test rode three Harley-Davidsons…a 2023 Street Bob 114 (yellow arrow), a 2023 Fat Bob 114 (black arrow), and a 2023 Sportster S 1250 (blue arrow). That Sportster S in “sport mode” aka “plaid mode” could really poke your eye out…wicked fast…

IMG_0564.jpeg

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OMG!

Test rode three Harley-Davidsons…a 2023 Street Bob 114 (yellow arrow), a 2023 Fat Bob 114 (black arrow), and a 2023 Sportster S 1250 (blue arrow). That Sportster S in “sport mode” aka “plaid mode” could really poke your eye out…wicked fast…

View attachment 38338
Really don't care for the pipes on the Sportster S amd Fat Bob. I don't know all the HD models these days, but just can't get behind that look.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Really don't care for the pipes on the Sportster S and Fat Bob. I don't know all the HD models these days, but just can't get behind that look.
I hear you…what do you think about the pipes on the Street Bob? Personally, I think they look more like classic H-D…

IMG_0567.jpeg

…but I will say that the ride was the least comfortable (of the three) on the Street Bob…due to the mid controls making me put my knees in my face.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hear you…what do you think about the pipes on the Street Bob? Personally, I think they look more like classic H-D…

View attachment 38340

…but I will say that the ride was the least comfortable (of the three) on the Street Bob…due to the mid controls making me put my knees in my face.
Yes sir. Much better. I have always liked the bob tail look. That particular one with the throw back logo and tank is nice.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Saw this out front my office building the other day. Awesome looking. Even has the motosickle version of HOTAS. Not sure I could ride these 21st century bikes. What does something like this cost?
motosickle.jpghotas.jpg