• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

More Upcoming Uniform Changes

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Navy Times Article outlining upcoming uniform changes dealing with the wearing of multiple Warfare Devices from the same category, Permanent Makeup and Boots.

-ea6bflyr ;)

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Navy Times Article outlining upcoming uniform changes dealing with the wearing of multiple Warfare Devices from the same category, Permanent Makeup and Boots.

-ea6bflyr ;)

The flight deck boot decision smacks of common sense...what has happend to my beloved Navy?!

That saves me a good $100 bucks on boots...now if I could only wear Brown boots with the NWU...

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
You actually own the NWU? It's kind of funny because my roommate in Jax had to buy it before going to Maine and had to buy new boots with it. Too bad this decision didn't come out earlier, could have save him a couple bucks.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Thank god I held out on the NWU boot. I love my Bellevilles.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Permanent make up???? I can't wait....

scarykellyae5.jpg

6a01053624b365970c011572146a19970b-500wi

MasterBates

We were told we have to buy them.

I tried. Twice.

I'm not paying that much for them if the NEX does not:
1-Stock, or special order in a reasonable time, pants long enough for me
2-Stock, or special order in a reasonable time, a jacket with long enough arms for me
3-Have the capability to even special order ANY of the approved boots in my size. They are at a loss as to how to get me the above 3 items. And this was the people who were able to get me custom AWGs fairly quick.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I don't have them, and won't buy them until specifically ordered to do so...kinda hoping these things will go the way of CMO...