• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Monster Marine OCS thread: stupid questions answered here!

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
This should get your spirits up ... they are waiting for you ...

collegehumor.dba68f30896a0a75798f70a114ae9f50.jpg

Trev82

pilot
another ?

I've been reading other threads that are parallel to my issue and everyone seems to be either all for bring your spouse/gf along the ride with you or not at all.....since i know there is only one significant other i can really trust when is the best time if any during training to get myself a dog? Would API be too early? Would need to wait after deployment? Pawning the pup off to my dad if i leave would never be an issue, has anyone ever got dog while they were in p-cola?

pat

I've been reading other threads that are parallel to my issue and everyone seems to be either all for bring your spouse/gf along the ride with you or not at all.....since i know there is only one significant other i can really trust when is the best time if any during training to get myself a dog? Would API be too early? Would need to wait after deployment? Pawning the pup off to my dad if i leave would never be an issue, has anyone ever got dog while they were in p-cola?

No, I'd definitely stick to women. Just because this relationship went to hell doesn't mean you should romantically pursue other species.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I was dating this chick for my last two years of college. About a month before leaving for API, she dumped me. Best thing that ever happened to me at the time. I wouldn't have had the great time I had when I was here....well, probably would have but didn't have the guilt. It's hunting season for you bud. There are so many chicks everywhere you go. Maybe it's because I'm older and married but there are cutties down here in P-cola. Good times await :D

bradler

TREV, man I know how you feel. GF is doing the same thing... just happened last night about me leaving (in 5 months).

Viper 01

Not trying to be a pansy, but a woman i THOUGHT was the one for me has decided she can't bear me being away for so long and doesn't want to wait for me. We've been together now for a year next month and i leave in oct for OCC196pilot. Its pretty pathetic but i am a little shook up (memories, the future with her, etc, etc) however i was hoping for maybe a little moral uplift and some access to anyones SD blackbook ..... :icon_rage

Move onwards and upwards!
Steve :)

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
You'll be fine man... nobody grows except through adversity. You gotta suffer a little ... its good for yah. Just relax, watch the Ducks game, and keep up the PT... time will make this go away... beer will help it go away in a more expeditious manner :)

Ric Hard

That sucks. Definately feel for you. But, if she would have toughed out OCS then TBS comes up right after. She would have struggled even more with that. There are billions of women in the world, her loss.