• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Monster Marine OCS thread: stupid questions answered here!

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not to get into a dick wagging contest, but my relationship with my girlfriend of 5 years just ended a month or so ago right in the middle of primary.
So I guess that means your dick just got a little bit shorter, yes? :confused:

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
.......... OCS is only 10 weeks but TBS is 6 months and flight school is over a year....so if she is already doubting 5 months BEFORE OCS then i should be counting my blessings it came out now and not in the middle of OCS and more than likely she wouldn't hack it the whole training and deployment. Once again thanks and any encouragement is appreciated i have no life besides training so i'm on here like every 5 minutes.

Trevor

I think you provided yourself with the best answer. Don't let your emotions, or hers, get the best of you. Concentrate on your career then go forth and do good things.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
wholeheartedly agree with the uniform post. I'm about to leave a REALLY cool chick that I've known only a short while, but has been the best match for me thus far. The thing is, I just try to remember that I'm 21, going to be a Naval officer and aviator (hopefully) very soon and I have my whole life ahead to meet people. While I'd like to keep this chick, I'll have to settle on "seeing" her whenever I come back home to visit. I know that life in the Navy (or Marine corps for you others) will be crazy and exciting and I can't be held back by any emotions for a girl when there are girls just as exciting, and promising or even moresoe out there.

Keep your head up and have a drink. Oh, and yes, bang her one more time...at least that's what I'm trying to do.:D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
PM Brett327. He's usually very supportive. He would be happy to provide a little moral uplifting I'm sure.

Make sure you have your way with her one last time before you break up...you WILL regret it if you don't.
Tell her, "Honestly honey, I won't cum in your mouth" - then do it. When she complains, tell her "Shut up, we're through anyway".

(Since Brett's traveling and unavailable, I thought I'd sub for him.)

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I'm an OCC-196 Air guy as well and my girlfriend of a year and a half and I ended up separating earlier this year for largely those same reasons. It'll get better, just give it some time. Keep busy, spend time with friends, etc... Just keep in mind what lies at the end of the difficult road that is ahead of you.

Trev82

pilot
Thanks

Hey gents, and all the women in here, thanks a million i just hit the links here in Coronado and had a few schooners and i do feel better. There's nothing like coming home and seeing i have 27 replies to my depressing thread. Hal not to be crude but i do think your advice is the best. To everyone else i thought by starting this thread i would encounter other candidates going through the same boat and not once have i wavered from my goal of getting the commissioned and getting some wings pinned. It will hurt but from what i can gather from all the replies its something that will disappear after a few stints in the quigley. I am thankful she told me 5 months prior giving me plenty of time to recover and not right before.

Trevor