• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Monster Marine OCS thread: stupid questions answered here!

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
0621girl,
Kindly cease and desist with the acronyms referring to your spouse. These include but are not limited to DB, DH, HB ect. Thanks...

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
0621girl,
Kindly cease and desist with the acronyms referring to your spouse. These include but are not limited to DB, DH, HB ect. Thanks...

Unless you decide to screen the pictures on AW.com, then continue saying whatever you wish. ;)

0621girl

Oh how exciting, I am still so new and already a "cease and desist". :p Do you talk to all the ladies like that, or am I just the lucky one for today? j/k.

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
Dont be a freakin retard! Yall act like you neve seen a feamle poster before. But to your question, don't send candy or sweets. Send some useful trash like cold weather gear, hand warmers, or a dirty letter to keep his mind occupied while he's here at OCS.

snake020

Contributor
Wow, your wit must be your best feature. :sleep_125 It took you 4 minutes to look up those links, didnt it? Keep up.

Actually it was about 2 minutes, but I'm impressed that you appear to have learned the cardinal numbers. Keep it up yourself - maybe you'll move up to double digits or even multiplication tables! :D