• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mice!!!

What to do with the mice when I catch them?

• Drown in sink, throw in field as a warning to others

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Flush directly to black water tank (think CHT)

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Release outside. (chick option)

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Mice are tasty! Eat them!

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters

MasterBates

At about 2200 Central, as I was eating and in chat, I heard a CAH-CHUCK.

Mouse then thrashed around under my stovetop.. I left a trap there, just since I had a hunch that he was getting onto the counter via there.

Caught by the tail, I was hoping that the trap would break its neck, but it was not to be.

And he bit my glove as I was taking him out of the trap.. So the flush he got! Pics to follow later. Cant find USB cable.

I did have the decency to drown him in clean water before flushing.. I am saving my anger for the Manatee-Targets at the gun range

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.....And he bit my glove as I was taking him out of the trap.. .....
That's what this is for :eek:.... if you're not gonna' use a cat, a snake, or a .45 (you ARE in TEXAS) ..... the adventure continues .... :)

hammer1co0.jpg

MasterBates

I would use a 45 with snake shot, but its INSIDE..

That and the base PD frowns upon firearm use within the base unless you are hunting..

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I would use a 45 with snake shot, but its INSIDE..

That and the base PD frowns upon firearm use within the base unless you are hunting..
1. You are hunting .... check.

2. Soon, with a judicious use of .45 ACP, you will be outside .... check.

I foresee no problems ....

MasterBates

At 2255, I heard SNAP-SNAP BANG!

2 mice. Once caught in a "triple stack" I left.. (3 traps side by side, with bait only in the middle) and another bisected by a rat trap..

Rat trap had no bait.

MasterBates

3" Blade valve between crapper and tank.. 3" outlet betwen tank and sewer.. 1" long mouse...

Not a problem.

You never flush a fish when you were a kid?

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I thought your plumbing might be a little more sensitive...and your enemy a bit larger.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
If you wanted a cat, I could ship you one (fo free). They're breeding like roaches in the alley behind my apartment. Once it eats all the mice you just throw it in the garbage or flush it down the toliet. They go well with mushroom rizoto and white wine if you're feeling adventerous.

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
Thick leather gloves, water balloon launcher and beer (and the mice of course).

Imagine the possibilities!!

cisforsmasher

pilot
I just caught a live one... and I have a potato gun. I think he is going to audition for the part of mighty mouse. Lets see if he can fly... Thanks for the idea scoober.