• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mentally Retarded Women Used in Bombings

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
I bet they excuse their actions by arguing that these women were somehow particularly demonic--women are tempting but not demonic in the Koran but these illiterates twist the text they probably can't read into saying women are simply demonic.

Not to mention thay are puppy dog killers too--

Oh, and WRT to the story at hand ... I think we all know there is a special place in hell for these people, and there sure as hell (no pun ...) are no 72 virgins waiting for em.

No, they are there...its jus all dudes and these guys will be "receiving" instead of "giving" it.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No, they are there...its jus all dudes and these guys will be "receiving" instead of "giving" it.

Ah, I always wondered why they never clarified the virgin thing. I mean these virgins could be ugly as sin....the reason why they're in hell as virgins in the first place!

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
I think the clip of this would probably translate here better, but if any of you have seen the Family Guy with this in it, you should laugh ... oh, and if someone has the clip post it...

Peter: That's an even more beautiful sight than 72 virgins waiting in heaven for a suicide bomber.
(Terrorist walks into clouds, sees 72 nerds on their computers ...)
Teenage nerd: Hey, we're just playing some World of Warcraft.
Terrorist: OSAMA!