• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mentally Retarded Women Used in Bombings

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Even islamofascist terrorists MUSt know that this is not a way to advance their goals. Maybe they think they're doing the world a favor, or that they're doing something right, but they HAVE to know that this can only galvanize opinion against them. If this doesn't make the bedwetting sideliners of the world want to slice a jihadist's belly open with a bayonet, then I don't know what will.

JMMH

Ugh.
What happened to good ol' martyrdom? I thought that was the whole point of suicide bombings.

Is it even considered a suicide bombing if the person with the bomb attached doesn't know their imminent outcome?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
God DAMN it I need to get out of training commands . . .

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Remotely detonating bombs on people? I hope this isn't the start of a trend...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/01/mentally-retarded-women-u_n_84427.html

Dude. This shit has been going down since Christ was a Corporal.

And why do you have to differentiate between women....and mentally retarded women....you know their heads are anatomically smaller, and therefore their brains are 10% smaller than a man's, on average. So scientifically speaking...all women are retards. I'm just sayin'....science speaks for itself.

And I'm really drunk....TGIF bitches. :D

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
...their brains are 10% smaller than a man's...

It's science
Burgandy.jpeg

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
It's science
Burgandy.jpeg

Well played my friend ... now where is my Baxter?

Oh, and WRT to the story at hand ... I think we all know there is a special place in hell for these people, and there sure as hell (no pun ...) are no 72 virgins waiting for em.