• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

mz247

I've only taken the ASTB once, my GPA is the only change numbers wise, I worded my signature poorly, my bad
That's a damn shame man, your scores are really good, sucks that even with high scores, a low GPA could get you Pro Rec N

Hodgesa

Pro Rec SNFO April Board
That's a damn shame man, your scores are really good, sucks that even with high scores, a low GPA could get you Pro Rec N
I'm hoping that the improvement to my GPA, and having now graduated, will be enough to push me over the edge. I saw a few people with stats equal to or slightly below mine that got selected so I at least have a chance haha

exNavyOffRec

I'm not sure, I think my OR has been at it for 18 months now, he's got to be one of those things though, what is OACR?

Officer Assistant Chief Recruiter, he reports to the Chief Recruiter and in theory all Officer Recruiters report to him on officer recruiting activities.

Hodgesa

Pro Rec SNFO April Board
Officer Assistant Chief Recruiter, he reports to the Chief Recruiter and in theory all Officer Recruiters report to him on officer recruiting activities.
Ah okay thank you, from what I've seen that is most likely what his job is, he chews out the recruiters that screw up and seems to be who the recruiters go to for information they don't know.

mz247

Ah okay thank you, from what I've seen that is most likely what his job is, he chews out the recruiters that screw up and seems to be who the recruiters go to for information they don't know.
Wish you all the luck brother,
Your ASTB should show them your potential.

Piposterous

"The road to success is always under construction"
pilot
Checking in for the boards in May. Best of luck to everyone!

Also, is anyone else applying out of Raleigh NRC?

Last edited:

RuleofLawviation

T1 Advanced
Checking in. Barely missed the February board. Hoping for a quick board. Just found out my sister got engaged and wants a fall 2015 wedding. I'm age critical so....hoping to convince her to get married before or after ocs! hehe