• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

TheBirdy

pilot
Pro Rec N in Oct. 2014 board, missed Feb. board, crossing my fingers for this next one (whenever it may be :rolleyes:).

AltiusOne

Pro-Rec Y SNA
I'm in the same boat, my application arrived at NRC two days after the February board was held. Patiently waiting...

evdberg21

Maybe luck will be on our side this board since so many people missed out on February. Who knows if they'll move the board to a closer date if they've got "enough" applicants. Correct me if I'm wrong but the May Board last year was held in less than 90 days since the February board was the last week of the month and may board at the first week of May.

bkos1207

Maybe luck will be on our side this board since so many people missed out on February. Who knows if they'll move the board to a closer date if they've got "enough" applicants. Correct me if I'm wrong but the May Board last year was held in less than 90 days since the February board was the last week of the month and may board at the first week of May.
That's what I'm hoping. From what I understand, the boards are held whenever NRC has "enough" applicants, hence the rolling status. That number is arbitrary but word on the street is many of the recruiting districts were not notified and are quite upset so many of their applicants missed this board. Not that I think the latter part will have any bearing on NRC but hopefully we have a good head start towards the next board.

Mdizzy

Checking in. Missed Oct 2014 board because I wasnt able to get into MEPS. Now that MEPS is done, no word from OR regarding my package so I missed the Feb 2015 board as well :(