• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

EMTpilot

This is going to be so close, but still totally possible. I will be 28 and 6mos in June! Thank you so much for the response! Glad to get some answers!

Right there with you man. As a non prior I need to be done with OCS by 27. I turn 26 and 6 months June 29th. I can hear the sands of timing falling away.

Al. Poison

giphy.gif

This thread...

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
Pilot/NFO applicants have it pretty good. Most results from your boards are posted within one week. For the most current IDC board, we are on day 32 without any results yet.

bkos1207

How so? ha just curious.
The February board was not announced at all, most found out after the fact, chaos ensued. There were rumors, then all of a sudden people started getting their PRORECs. Many people missed that board because they didn't know about it.

hugeyetti

The February board was not announced at all, most found out after the fact, chaos ensued. There were rumors, then all of a sudden people started getting their PRORECs. Many people missed that board because they didn't know about it.
ahhh gotcha. I could def see how that would be crazy!

haimehhh

so after a bunch of conversations, i learned that there's no way i can be NPQ'd for SNA but PQ'd for SWO based on color-vision. so, i wrote to my OR to request a copy of the reason for my SNA/NFO NPQ.

he previously explicitly told me that i was NPQ'd due to color-vision, so i am very anxious to hear back.
i really hope that he was mistaken about the NPQ (but i have heard the language is hard to misinterpret), and that my package went to this board and was reviewed. i'm not holding my breath. otherwise, i must be NPQ'd from SNA for some other reason