• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Married and have questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meb6385

Hey everybody. I'm 22 and about to graduate college, I've taken the ASTB and had my physical, and I'm going through the application process right now. I have a girlfriend who I'm planning on marrying, but we are both scared of what could happen to our relationship when I begin training. All of your entries have been very helpful, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of lifestyle a naval pilot really leads. I mean, how often and for how long are the deployments, how is it decided where you will be stationed? And during training is there any time between schools, and where do you go then if there is? Basically my girlfriend will be in DC for 2 years and I was wondering when and how I will have a chance to see her. Any input would help, an e-mail straight to me would be perfect. "mikefrommcinnis@hotmail.com"
Thanks a lot
mike

OracleMSU

Civvy SNA Hopeful
Wow, 22 and graduating. I didn't know people did that kind of thing anymore. I am 23, and looking at one more year. Hah. C'est la vie.

-----OracleMSU--------

Gator

I was 27 when I graduated, but I did 6 years in the Corps. I kind of wish that I hadn't graduated gone through college so quickly. I know that I'll miss the college days as soon as I start OCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.