• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marines or Navy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah

A buddy and I are dicussing the pros and cons of going into military avation of some sort. Does anyone have a opinion on the pros and cons of either

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
That's easy
Pro-Marine

Con-Navy

Simple! Semper Fi! Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Dave Shutter

You know me Frumby, I got all the love for the Corps, but why don't you tell the kids how long it took to get your wings one more time!

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Be quiet Dave. Who invited you into this conversation!!!

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

aviatorshade

Catfish
pilot
Actually Sir, Marines use fighting holes. Fox holes are for hiding. Only the Army refers to them as such.

Semper Fidelis

O-man

Its true- when your in the navy- the Army Marines and Boy Scouts all do look the same....IN that there all a step up.
Semper Fi- O-man

Dave Shutter

quote:Actually, the Army refers to them as Fighting Positions. Only the Boy Scouts call them Fox Holes now.

FLY ARMY!!

Varun

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

The ENS formerly known as Spec-4 Shutter

Grunt

Those of us who trained to USE the fighting positions appreciate the support the rest you provide.

Captain, Infantry
US Army

Mike the Grunt

Dave Shutter

Personally I never provided a fighting position for, or supported anyone. I was too busy driving in and out of them and charging with my M-1, and all the Grunt types (who these days are, and for some time now have been, wanna-be tankers, playing dress up in CVC's and Nomex in their cute little Bradleys) have always followed us through the breach, and in fact always caused us to go slow so they can keep up.

O-man

Gee thats impresive! Mike- I hope you wrote him up for a medal for all that...
LCpl. O-man 0311 USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.