• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 15th!

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Sounds good to me. Pizza and a beer sounds like a good way to jump into all this. Let me know what your plans inexorable, maybe we can caravan out there. My wife and I are probably going to leave az on the 9th putting us there around the 13th Im guessing. That gives us a day to relax/get her to an airport etc.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'm telling everybody bye in OKC. My fiance is here staying a few days before I go as well. I want to spend the trip just thinking about what's in front of me and worrying about myself...she wanted to go.

DFSpence

March 15th it is! Just heard from the OR. I've got a big truck and will be driving from Houston, if anyone wants a ride and is between TX and RI, let me know.

RabidMoose

Congrats to all you guys...I just got word...june 21st is the day. So i'll be coming in as you all are going out. Keep me posted it you can on how things are going up there in RI.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
It seems like everyone has been finding out their date in the past few days...

I got 26JUL

red_ryder

None
My OCS date was one year ago on March 15, hard to believe how far we've come. Stick with it guys, you'll all do great.

CasperTap

hey all!

for those of you in the 15 March class, don't forget to join the Facebook group! sorry I didn't tell anyone here sooner about it, i hadn't posted on AW in about 5 years! search for "US Navy OCS Class 18-09"

peace,
Mike (aka MasterYoda aka CasperTap)