• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 15th!

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Just heard that my new orders say March 15th! Anybody else headed for this OCS class?! Blake, Male, SNFO, Phoenix,Az.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Yep, March 15th for me too. I'm leaving the 11th and should arrive the 13th or 14th to have a day or two before to chill and rest from the drive before I start the suck.

Ryan , Dude, SNA , Oklahoma City, OK

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yep, March 15th for me too. I'm leaving the 11th and should arrive the 13th or 14th to have a day or two before to chill and rest from the drive before I start the suck.

Ryan , Dude, SNA , Oklahoma City, OK

Maybe you two guys will be roommates

stepbrothers5.jpg

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
wow, a year ago it was our classes first lib, and my birth day

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
"Im so not a raper!" lol was watchin that movie earlier. See you there Sooner! I will probably leave az on the 9th or 10th. Goin to swear in on wednesday. Finally! Thanks Picaroon, let me know how your stuff goes.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I swear in the 9th and peace out the 11th. Are you trying to get there a day or two earlier?

We can make AW gang signs to signal to each other at random times throughout the pain. It's gonna suck, so might as well have some fun while we're at it. :)

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
I havent gone over the traveling details with my OR just yet, but I am assuming it will take the better part of 5 days of driving time. So if I left on the 9th, that should give me a day to relax before it hits the fan. Ill know more this week. I have got the gang sign figured out! Ill be the one throwin up the AW. jk

Inexorable

Sitting in Purgatory
I havent gone over the traveling details with my OR just yet, but I am assuming it will take the better part of 5 days of driving time. So if I left on the 9th, that should give me a day to relax before it hits the fan. Ill know more this week. I have got the gang sign figured out! Ill be the one throwin up the AW. jk

Where are you driving from, Biz?

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Ill be driving from chandler, Az. quite a long ways, but im trying to get the old lady to drive out there with me. She is a school teacher and thats her spring break.

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Inexorable, if your coming from san diego we should caravan! Not sure what route you have planned but we both have to drive the same direction for about 3k miles. Let me know.

Inexorable

Sitting in Purgatory
Q

I'm not sure what I'm doing, to be honest. My recruiter mentioned putting me on a plane to get there, but he was vague about it. I need to talk to him on Monday and get my end figured out PDQ.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
If we plan this correctly, we could all get some dinner the night before or something and start our own "cool clique". Strength in numbers fellas. :)

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If we plan this correctly, we could all get some dinner the night before or something and start our own "cool clique". Strength in numbers fellas. :)

Mama Leone's is one good place for "the last supper" per say. The best pizza and wings I've ever had before. If you want something in the more fancier fare, Red Parrot is the way to go.