• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

i've done everything just waiting on my security clearance and the final review of my medical so hopefully I'll know something here in the upcoming few weeks

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
From my understanding you tell them the day you are first available for OCS. They will send you to OCS on or after that day. You don't exactly get to pick the specific date.

euclid83

FS SNA
There is something that I am unsure of about final selection. Since alot of us in here are waiting for FS I figured I'de post in here. Does anyone know exactly how final selection works? More specically, if you are pro-rec'd for more than one program do you get a final selection based on your top preference, or is there some form submitted by your recruiter for one specific program?

The reason I ask is because I discovered I was NPQ for pilot after receiving a pro-rec (its a long story) but was also pro-rec'd for NFO. I asked my recruiter just to put me down for NFO and he said he will submit all of my medical documents and have them decide which program I will be selected for. Due to my own ignorance I am afraid I will not get a final selection because I failed to specify which program I am applying for. Should my recruiter submit the rest of my papers specifically under an NFO billet or will I be considered for both programs?

I also feel that I should add that my recruiter is absolutely awesome. He hasnt let me down yet and has been there the whole step of the way. I was just wondering what some of you guys think. My apologies for the lengthy post for such a trivial question but it has been bugging the hell out of me.

If you got pro-rec'd NFO then you have already been considered for it, so I think by him submitting your medical stuff for that you should be fine. All the final select is from everything I've read is just waiting on your clearance and final approval of your medical records. (Goob you care to chime in)

Goob83

None
This will be my last post informing folks results are out. I am transferring soon. I will continue to monitor and answer questions but the times are changing and the longer I am away the more inaccurate my answers would be. NEW ORLEANS here I come.

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Goob,
Would that be the USS New Orleans, or New Orleans, LA?
Your info has, I'm sure, helped me work a quick nerve on my OR. LOL Thanks again, as many wouldn't be so kind. Good luck on wherever you're transferring!

smithers2131

March amdo results

Hey everyone. Like a lot of other people, I am also waiting on March results. I applied for AMDO/PILOT/NFO and from what I am hearing, the AMDO results have been released. Has anyone heard anything? :confused:

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
Pilot results for March were out over a week ago. If you just submitted in March it'll be around April 15th-20th before you get word for Pilot again.