• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

M 16 and M4 Civilian Variants

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Jeez I'm a sick puppy. I got the black rifle disease bad. This time it was rent money......

I just bought another Colt LE6920 off of Sturmgewehr. The guy only wanted $995.00 shipped for new in the box without carrying handle. I have plenty of sight options to put on a shooter so the A2 sight was coming off anyway. Now I got a Colt to keep and one to shoot. I'll worry about the house payment later.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Well, if you need rent money, I'll take that Saiga 12 off your hands.

If I can't sell one of my Bushmasters at the next show I may just have to take you up on that. Thankfully they hit my CC for these lowers months ago. My .30 Cal Carbine ammo purchase may be in jepardy as well.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Getting closer. I got this email as I assume most of you did.

I just asked my FFL to resend per their instructions. I'm also going to take their advice and join the forum listed so I can bitch if I need to. Strength in numbers...(Better line up a lower parts kit if you don't already have one because it looks like many other people will be looking for one too)

I can't wait to build another toy.

Email:

Good morning to everyone receiving this email. This email is going to many many recipients who?s firearm(s) is (are) ready to ship, but who?s order is incomplete. The incomplete portion of your purchase is listed below:
FFL license missing for shipment
Your purchase has been paid and is ready for shipping, upon receipt of the above listed missing item(s).
If you are sending your license via email, please insure that the following is the only text in the subject line of your email:
LRB RECEIVER FFL, INVOICE# XXXX
where XXXX are the last 4 numbers from your invoice. Without your invoice number as listed above, we cannot properly match your purchase to the FFL. Email to GBFIREARMSALES@AOL.COM
If your FFL is being sent to us via postal mail, please insure that the invoice number is written on the FFL. Also, please send us an email with the above requested text in the subject line and let us know that the license is being mailed out to us. Postal mail the license to: The Second Amendment Firearms, 15800 SW 102 Court, Miami, Fl. 33157
It is possible that in some cases, you may have already emailed or postal mailed an FFL to us, but if the invoice number was not on the FFL, we have been unable to properly match it to your order.
If you will refer to www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=11294&page=11 you will find a current thread with information on the status of orders, including yours. If you are not a member of that forum, we welcome you to join and to report when you are in receipt of your purchase. This forum is a civil and well managed gunboard with a lot of good, useful information and a wonderful group of people.
We look forward to delivering your purchase to your dealer shortly after we receive the missing item(s) for your purchase.
We also invite you to browse our website at www.shop.thesecondamendmentfirearms.com and look at some of the killer deals we have going on right now. Our prices cannot be beat!
Thank you and have a great day.

MasterBates

I just got the email myself.. Had the MCX here send the FFL, now I gotta find my invoice number somewhere and resend it.

gonad

just to let y'all know... just got a YHM lower - I believe they just started making them.. they're $125 and in stock.. great quality
http://www.yhm.net/

I've had really good luck with YHM's other stuff.... on the lower it says "cal. multi" - so if you put a 6.8,5.56,9mm,.458 upper on there it wouldn't look goofy saying cal. .223 or whatever.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I just got the email myself.. Had the MCX here send the FFL, now I gotta find my invoice number somewhere and resend it.

Below is post 109 from the forum. Looks like the guy just got in a little over his head with a group buy but is working hard to sort the paper out. I'm ok with that. It's still 2 lowers for $160. Eventually anyway.

From alamosaddles@aol.com at http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=11294&page=11

So, I spent all day today from when I got to work at 5 AM, until I left tonight at 6 PM separating and grouping invoices, FFL's, credit card transactions etc.

Here is where things stand right now.

We have 53 people who have confirmed payment as well as confirmed FFL's on file here.

We have 175 that have confirmed payment, but the FFL is still unaccounted for. I still have more records to look through and more FFL's may turn up in there. Regardless, I hope/expect to be able to email with a mass email, those 175 people to inform them if there FFL's have not turned up.

Then we have a crapload of people who have no payment on file and no FFL on file.

Some California buyers are missing their $25 Caifornia surcharge from their payment. If your items are going to Cali and you did not pay the $25 Caifornia surcharge it must be paid before your order ships.

I also have a good number of FFL's that were sent without any invoice number to reference on. That means some people seem to have sent FFL's with no other accompanying information.

3 people have sent FFL's with a customers name referenced to each FFL. I was able to match those names to tendered payments, however, it seems that these people did not actually make a purchase on the site, and therefore, there was no invoice generated for them. I will be contacting those people and requesting they go to our site, and make the purchase in order to generate their invoice. The invoices are what I am utiizing to manage and keep track of everyone, and without an invoice, it's just too much for me to keep track of.

I will be at the shop on Thursday and I expect to have those 53 customers receivers packed, addressed and ready to be dropped off for shipping first thing Friday. If I resolve any more of the other missing FFL orders by then, I will make sure we incude those resolved with that first batch shipping.

If you previously sent us your dealers FFL via email and you still have it saved on your computer, it will not hurt to resend it to me. If you do, PLEASE have your subject line read : "LRB FFL Invoice XXXX" where XXXX are the four last numbers of your invoice.

If you receive an email from us referencing a missing FFL, please have it sent to us, preferably by email using the above referenced format in the subject line. If it needs to be sent via US postal service, please make sure your invoice number is clearly written somewhere on the FFL.
I will post some FFL's names on this thread tomorrow, and if you recognize the FFL's as yours, let me know so I can match it/them to your purchase.

I may also post in the next day or so, a simple roster of customers last names that have some sort of discrepancy in their purchase. If you see your last name, you should email me in case it is your purchase which is suspect. I will not list customers first names, addresses or what was bought, so no ones privacy will be violated.

Finally, all of the text from my posts on this forum belong to me, and to Militaryfirearm.com exclusively, and may not be reproduced in part or whole anywhere, without my exclusive permission. The owner/moderator of this board may also grant such permission as he deems fit without any prior consultation with me.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Update

Update on the lowers.

He's begining to ship some. At this rate it may take years for him to get them all out.

Couple of guys on the Monday shipped list from Destin. Anyone we know??

""Sorry this is a late update for monday. As for my ridiculous posting hours.....my shift starts at 5 am on mondays and thursdays and i'm out by 1pm..tuesdays and wednesdays i go in at 6am and i'm out by 6pm....hence my jacked up shipping days...and i'm an insomniac on top of that....i don't know how i manage to stay awake either.
Anyhow, heres mondays shipping update

hernandez/tampa
davis/boise
rockwell/slidell
matzan/slidell
specter/new hampshire
shipley/north carolina
martin/panama city
weitzman/panama city
ansion/panama city
paige/tampa
coldwell/arizona
jarvis/killeen
armentos/killeen
donaldson/destin
jones/destin
jorgenson/hawaii
4 local customers picked up

please, no mentioning anything regarding firearms if you submit any payment via paypal. Just state payment for money owed and that’s it.

Next batch will ship out thursday/friday, i have to pick up more lowers from the shop thursday after i get out of work.""

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Going to build 2, the others are my Hope-N-Change contingency reserve.

Once we all decide on what parts and pieces to use it might be fun to list we plan to use on a build. I ordered two of these lowers which I planned to set aside for a rainy day. I may put one together soon using old parts as a basis for a trunk gun but don't know for sure.

I do have a stripped Spikes lower from an AR15.com group buy on the way that should be here in a couple of weeks. It will have their "spider" roll mark and the "bullet" safe, fire and auto filled in with red and white. Plus, the word Infidel, etched in white on the other side of the mag well. More bling than I'm used to but it should look nice. I haven't decided for sure but it probably will wear a Magpul CTR stock plus a standard lower parts kit. Not sure about the upper yet but I'm out o cash so it might be a 5.56 16" mid length that is asleep in my safe.

MasterBates

So I went to the MCX... The goober behind the desk thought that since I had been waiting the longest for an AR lower, the first ones to come in must be mine.. WRONG

So I drove 50 miles for nothing.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Jeez I'm a sick puppy. I got the black rifle disease bad. This time it was rent money......

I just bought another Colt LE6920 off of Sturmgewehr. The guy only wanted $995.00 shipped for new in the box without carrying handle. I have plenty of sight options to put on a shooter so the A2 sight was coming off anyway. Now I got a Colt to keep and one to shoot. I'll worry about the house payment later.

I have given in to the black rifle disease as well. Now I have 3 AR's waiting for me Rifle, Midlength and Carbine length.

Never Fired ADCO Daniel Defense Custom Midlength.
Uploaded_633854305593707500_File.JPG

*adco midlength chrome lined barrel with a lightweight profile.
*daniel defense lite 12.0 fspm rail w/ dd qd sling swivel mount
*magpul ctr stock
*hogue grip
*pws 556 flash hider/comp
*2 black tango down battlegrip rail covers (still in packaging)