• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

M 16 and M4 Civilian Variants

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I noticed a similar trend.

Just for shits and kicks I was looking at S&W M&P15s the other day, (I have two, just wanted to see what the market price was) and I noticed they had dropped back to below $1000 NIB.

Now if only the same would happen with M1As....

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Im looking to buy pre-owned... problem is no one is selling right now.

M1As are like Garands, hard to find one in good condition that someone wants to sell.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
A new, never out of the box, small pin Colt LE6920 for $1099 is a damn good deal. Three months ago the same weapon was selling for $1500 or better.

I wasn't in the market but I had no choice but to break out the plastic.

They have more if anyone is interested.
I would be tempted to get one but between getting a bushmaster and the noveske light n4 I couldnt justify a 3rd AR. Would love to since I have the money burning in my pocket. But No dice.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I would be tempted to get one but between getting a bushmaster and the noveske light n4 I couldnt justify a 3rd AR. Would love to since I have the money burning in my pocket. But No dice.

I know what you mean. I don't have the CASH right now but I just couldn't pass it up.

Bill Clinton sold me my first 3 Colt AR's (my first 3 AR's period) a long time ago. After the sunset of the "ban" I sold them to people that didn't live in a free state and purchased "no ban" Bushmasters and RRA's. They looked just like pre-bans for some reason. Anyway, I've been waiting for the prices to come down to a reasonable level and they have.

Now I can say I bought Colt AR15's assault rifles from the two greatest gun salesmen the world has ever known.

Nordo

Is that price including tax, insurance, credit card fees, etc? If so, it is certainly a deal but not ridiculously low, and may just be an attention-grabber that is no better deal than the others.
Allegedly, 6920 production is shut off until September so Colt can catch up on the 6721, so you chose a great time to buy.
Now that everyone and their goat has rushed out to get an AR-15, supply has finally caught up with demand. If only ammo would follow...

Bevo16

pilot
Ammo is getting there. 100 rounds are 38$ at my local Wal-Mart, and have been is stock with great regularity (even with my best attempts to buy them out). 9mm ammo is much harder to find right now than 5.56/.223.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I need to find some cheap .308 Win. I found some Brown Bear for $195 per 500rds, but I feel bad putting that crap through my new girl---even though I know she'll eat it up.

And I hear you on the prices. 5-1/2 years ago I bought a brand new DPMS -15 with match trigger, NM sights, 20" SS bull barrel, free floating handguards...$750. That was dealer cost, but still...

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Is that price including tax, insurance, credit card fees, etc? If so, it is certainly a deal but not ridiculously low, and may just be an attention-grabber that is no better deal than the others.
Allegedly, 6920 production is shut off until September so Colt can catch up on the 6721, so you chose a great time to buy.
Now that everyone and their goat has rushed out to get an AR-15, supply has finally caught up with demand. If only ammo would follow...

No tax but $25 shipping/ins etc. These guys do charge I believe 3% for using a CC but I always use a USPS money order. My FFL charges $15 to transfer. Not a rediculously low price but still a damn good one considering dealer cost on those things is about $1050.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
No tax but $25 shipping/ins etc. These guys do charge I believe 3% for using a CC but I always use a USPS money order. My FFL charges $15 to transfer. Not a rediculously low price but still a damn good one considering dealer cost on those things is about $1050.

I just saw someone who is trying to sell a DDM4 for around 1200 with free shipping. I am so wanting to say ill take it!