• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for a female perspective on OCS

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I just read this. I thought it was going to be about birth control pills and other lady issues. Hahah. I didn't know these other things were issues I thought it was a standard understood by everyone who considers OCS. Yowza.

You'll be surprised, and later as a CandiO amused, to find out how many people are clueless as to what OCS actually is and what happens there...

Kcamp

SNFO OCS Class 17Feb13
Sort of. I was looking for another reason to cut my hair short. I'll be glad to not pack it.

Kcamp

SNFO OCS Class 17Feb13
Thanks for the advice, Renegade One. Words of wisdom from someone who's been there are always appreciated.

LET73

Sort of. I was looking for another reason to cut my hair short. I'll be glad to not pack it.
Don't spend money on getting a short haircut before you go. No matter how short it is, they will find some more to cut off.

USAF_WX2USN

I have a stupid question about underwear. I understand we are to bring plain white underwear and I'm assuming its something that will have to be folded/inspected. Is there a particular style (bikini, hi cut, brief) that is preferred?

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
SO I pull up AW on the laptop...click "What's New"...and as the page loads I see at the top "Looking for a female perspective on OCS"...."Last Message - HAL Pilot"...first thought - "This is going to be good."

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I have a stupid question about underwear. I understand we are to bring plain white underwear and I'm assuming its something that will have to be folded/inspected. Is there a particular style (bikini, hi cut, brief) that is preferred?
There's a dash of color but I'm sure the DIs will be fine with 99% white.....

337870205_o.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
SO I pull up AW on the laptop...click "What's New"...and as the page loads I see at the top "Looking for a female perspective on OCS"...."Last Message - HAL Pilot"...first thought - "This is going to be good."
Sorry, had to delete the first response because they weren't white.....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm glad we're representing the Navy and our Officer Corps as a group of professionals that our young officer candidates can trust in and look up to.