• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lockerbie

nursesoon

Banned
Is that your learned legal opinion?
Political opinion, as seen on tv of course. Just like this one.

If we'd killed the bastard ... or if he'd been executed after the verdict was handed down (an execution he richly deserved for killing an airplane load of people) ... we would not be having this discussion nor this hand wringing.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Land o' Goshen, dumbass! STFU already. Killing the bad guys is what we're about. This was one of the bad guys. And don't bring any student nurse moral equivalence back. I'm not in the market for stupid.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor

Political opinion, as seen on tv of course. Just like this one.

You just can't stand it, can you, hippie?? I can see your parents never told you: don't do that ... but in any case, the patience required to endure your ignorance has expired.

Enjoy life after Air Warriors.

Cheers.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
you have to have outlandish ideas on this forum. Just make sure you ignore him/her.

+----------+
|. please .|
|. do not .|
| feed the |
|.. trolls ..|
+----------+
| |
| |
.\|.||/..​

(An oldie but a goodie :D )

RussBow6

looks like were not the only people who are pissed...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article6807289.ece

minister should prolly just step down anyway and urge the justice to follow him. not to sure what the vote will prove that hasnt already been expressed by people. its not like you can re arrest Megrahi... the damage is done.

also its pretty interesting that mr brown and co feared an american outcry and went ahead with the release... and let it get so much publicity when he reached libya. Gaddafi is making it look like they used megrahi as a bargining chip in foreign relations/interests... black gold causing problems.