• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Life after OCS: where do you live? house barracks etc.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
It must be hit or miss with orders because mine in the past have went to Seabee Battalions in either MS or CA. I always tell my applicants to be flexible and open to anything that comes your way.

exNavyOffRec

It must be hit or miss with orders because mine in the past have went to Seabee Battalions in either MS or CA. I always tell my applicants to be flexible and open to anything that comes your way.

absolutely, most of mine were disappointed not to go right to battalion

skittle986

Ensign, Civil engineer corps, U.S Navy.
How do you know you're getting orders to CA? My CEC applicant won't know her ultimate duty station until after OCS. Also, baby CEC Officers go to either CA or Gulfport, MS from what I've been told, so I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket being stationed in CA.

I was told by my recruiter that I would be going there until I heard different on here. I really don't mind where I go to be honest. I understand that I will find out half way through OCS?