• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lets talk Transformers....

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
The Ruxbin....What would be better is "The Ruxbin Vs. My Pet Monster".

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
My god, that would just be an orgy of storytelling, and hugs

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The movie was great...

AND, I think the brunette was smokin' hot.... but, hey, I am partial to brunettes anyways!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Did you wear an optimus prime costume to the movie? :)
My daughters wouldn't let me... sigh...

They, btw, were quite surprised, and actually enjoyed the movie... teenagers are so hard to please now a days....

Cate

Pretty much invincible
775894773_28c3f464c8.jpg

I mean, consider the available alternatives.

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
Really excited for this...great game, and I'm sure the movie will be equally as entertaining. Olyphant was great in Die Hard...he should prove to be a good addition to yet another movie he stars in.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Really excited for this...great game, and I'm sure the movie will be equally as entertaining. Olyphant was great in Die Hard...he should prove to be a good addition to yet another movie he stars in.
Cool preview, but...
That dude just didn't look badass enough. Maybe he will kick serious butt in the role, but he just looked like a troubled skin head, not like some super-dangerous Hitman.

A friend of mine just got a video game with wizards and stuff called "Lord of The Rings". Now that would be a cool movie.