• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lets talk Transformers....

Lawman

None
Any Johnny Quest on the horizon? Pinky and the Brain live action?

If you liked Johnny Quest, go download Cartoon Network's "The Venture Brothers." It really doesnt need to be a prereq to like the show but it deffinately helps you understand some of the jokes going on.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Holy crap, I remember seeing that movie way back when. I love their motocross body armor.

JMMH

Ugh.
Oh wow. I saw the movie last week, and I LOVED it! I liked the girl with the My Little Pony, nice touch Hasbro. I could have lived without the cheesy 'You're more than meets the eye' line from LadiesMan217 to Mikayla.

I hate that fuckin BAG-fag...
Why does he get her and we don't. :banghead_ ( AND HOW?!? :p )

I think the rumored 10 inches should answer that question.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Finally saw it! FRICKIN' AWESOME! My wife even liked it.

gotta say, the female lead was lame. Quite a few plot issues, but no biggie, still a lot of fun. The blonde chick was by far hotter than the brunette.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Once I noticed the 100th product placement I got a little tired, that and my wife kept mentioning how the male lead looked just like Ben Savage. I must admit that it blew Norbit out of the water though...