• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lasik

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I am a Police Officer in the U.K. and I wear bi focal glasses (for reading and distance!) I will be having Lasik eye surgery at 17.30 on Wed 21/02/07.
I am a part of a pilot scheme paid for by the police where I will be having blended vision. My dominant right eye will be set for mid - distance and my left eye will be set for close - mid. It should mean no glasses, so fingers crossed.
Steve :)
Steve buddy old pal....I try to stay away from "schemes"......so youare sort of like a test pilot for eyes in the police department? Gutsy move....keep one hand on the ejection handle ;)

sickeye27

Before I had my treatment with Lasik-1 I had trouble seeing clearly even with my glasses on. I used to take a dump and couldn't even see if I had created a single or double broaching spanner in the bowl. Now I can see my metamucil induced turd so clearly that my breath marks are visible. I'm so happy. I don’t hate squinting at my monitor to beat off at night anymore. My life is so much better now; I only wish I had gone to Lasik-1 sooner! Thank you for helping me see the shit I’ve been missing!"

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Before I had my treatment with Dr. Wiles at Lasik-1, I had trouble seeing clearly even with my glasses on. Now I can see my alarm clock without holding it in front of my face and I can see road signs without squinting. I don’t hate driving at night anymore. My life is so much better now; I only wish I had gone to Lasik-1 sooner! Thank you for helping me see what I’ve been missing!"

I can only imagine how excited you must be with your results because you seem to be telling the world under your many other aliases across at least ten other forums. It obviously must have been worth the trip from the Phillipines to get your procedure done with Dr Wilie.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
If you had a choice between LASIK and PRK, and all things being equal, why would anyone chooose LASIK considering that the results from PRK are better.

marimar27

Banned
I undergo a Lasik surgery last year, but it was a tough decision for me because my girl told me that im too young to undergo such surgery (she’s referring to the risk involved in the said surgery) but a friend of mine already did it 2 years priory to my LASik and he shared his knowledge and informed the risk pros and cons about LASik. He also mentioned that as with any surgical procedures, there are risk associated with LAsik, but in the hand of highly skilled and experience surgeon. Reason I made up a decision that im going to do it. For almost 20 years i suffered astigmatism and ive been wearing contact lens for almost half of my life, made me not to do things to the fullest. After surgery for 2 months I experienced night side effects (halos) but after that, I able to see [removed Spam] without the help of neither glasses nor contacts. The best part of it is I can now do things to the fullest like diving and some stuff that I like to do since I was young. I consider having LASik a wonderful and a life changing experience to me. Im very proud and contented with my life right now and I feel good and look good about it. It’s a life changing for me. [removed Spam]

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
I undergo a Lasik surgery last year, but it was a tough decision for me because my girl told me that im too young to undergo such surgery (she’s referring to the risk involved in the said surgery) but a friend of mine already did it 2 years priory to my LASik and he shared his knowledge and informed the risk pros and cons about LASik. He also mentioned that as with any surgical procedures, there are risk associated with LAsik, but in the hand of highly skilled and experience surgeon. Reason I made up a decision that im going to do it. For almost 20 years i suffered astigmatism and ive been wearing contact lens for almost half of my life, made me not to do things to the fullest. After surgery for 2 months I experienced night side effects (halos) but after that, I able to see 2020without the help of neither glasses nor contacts. The best part of it is I can now do things to the fullest like diving and some stuff that I like to do since I was young. I consider having LASik a wonderful and a life changing experience to me. Im very proud and contented with my life right now and I feel good and look good about it. It’s a life changing for me. Thanks to my2020.

Your grammar and spelling make me want to kill myself.