• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just A Piece Of Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The CARRIER???

It's a freakin' BOAT , for God's sake .... and anyone who thinks otherwise has an attitude problem. Or they're mental. Or they have never "been there" ... or waved .... or cruised ... or whatever. :)

The night traps ??? ... absolutely stark terror :eek:... first to the last ... and I was good at night :))) .... and I've got a lot of 'em.

Night at the BOAT = stark terror. But you learn to deal with it .... :)

Squeezing limes helps ....

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
From the posts here by these young "whimper snappers", they would like a good recount of what it was like to be in a real combat mission.. Just think, they only read what it was like, not having been tested in a real "dogfight" with real MIGs.

Have you been in a real "fight" with MIGs? If so, I would like to hear it.

I tell ya, if I had been engaged by a MIG or really, any type of fighter/int/armed trainer in what I flew in the fleet, things were at that point FUBAR big time. In the end, I would have been one little flag beneath someones canopy.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
The CARRIER???
It's a freakin' BOAT , for God's sake .... and anyone who thinks otherwise has an attitude problem. Or they're mental. Or they have never "been there" ... or waved .... or cruised ... or whatever. :)

The night traps ??? ... absolutely stark terror :eek:... first to the last ... and I was good at night :))) .... and I've got a lot of 'em.

Night at the BOAT = stark terror. But you learn to deal with it .... :)

Squeezing limes helps ....

Hooray! A4s is back! Or is this just a tough & go, sir?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Carrier landings during daylight hours are relativity easy.
Say, Fred B ... where did all your pictures go ???

You know ... now that we know you are a fraud. Skeeter/Kansas, etc., etc. , right, Freddie ???

A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-nnd ..... closed.

lockedov8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.