• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

mgilbert1

QAO, LTJG
I got am email at 630 this morning that said the same thing. He heard they were out but had not been released to him yet.......

sunowl

SNFO
Getting results didn't help with sleeping....I finally dozed off at 0630 only to be awoken to congratulatory early risers that obviously didn't have the same trouble... Best of luck!

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one... I spent midnight to 0430 or so grinning like an idiot before I fell asleep, despite knowing I had to get up at 0600

Hope everyone hears by today!

Derm2544

Do the results typically trickle out this slow? I assumed once they pulled the release trigger, they would be out to all recruiting commands at the same time.

exNavyOffRec

Do the results typically trickle out this slow? I assumed once they pulled the release trigger, they would be out to all recruiting commands at the same time.

They are, but at some districts it goes only to person A to distribute to the recruiters, and others it is say A-E, so if person A is gone in the first example, people wait.

USN1855

I'm out on the west coast and waiting for the phone call about SWO! Last board, it took my recruiter a week plus and a game of phone tag to hear I hadn't been selected. Any west coasties find out yet?

USN1855

Also, I had a questioned about numbers....a former post noted, "SWO - goal of 133, 121 identified." Is basically saying the board needs to pick 133 SWO for FY13 and has already picked 121, and thus, there is only 11 slots to be picked from this July board...or what? THANKS!

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Reading about everyone getting their pro rec's is leaving me with the stupidest goddamn smile. I mean, I should be hating you all since I'm submitting to the January SNA/NFO/SWO boards and you're all decreasing my chances of getting accepted, but in my limited time on this board, it's been really rewarding to see the community work together, hope together and succeed together.

To all who make it, congratulations. To all who didn't this time, I look forward to having the same stupid grin on my face when you come back and tell us you did.