• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

exNavyOffRec

I would be surprised if they had a list already given the number of applicants, if they did I might be a bit concerned as to maybe they had low numbers to fill.

Lindy

About the only thing that keeps me sane during these waiting days is kicking me arse in PT. To think they could have my packet in hand right now... Ahh! I keep playing out the phone call from my Lt. over and over again. Anyone else going nuts lately?

cBoehme

Pro Rec SWO July 2012
I am going crazy man...the application has been in since May and the waiting has been rough....i hope we hear back within the next few weeks.

drevo454

This is my third time applying...it doesn't get any easier...all I keep doing is thinking over the possible flaws of my packet. I'm going mental.

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
I agree, I was really hoping to hear anything before the weekend, even if it was: “you should know next week, we are waiting on one signature”. In reference to my earlier post, I had heard some things from other people about a list that came out but was jacked up so it had to be resubmitted, but I believe NavyOffRec, and if he says there is no list then I must believe him.

drevo454

7/7/6 60
3.26 bachelors
Finishing my masters 3.6
Commercial/instrument/multi-engine..working on my CFI (passed the FIA written yesterday) 295 TT.

Pilot/NFO/SWO

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
7/7/6 60
3.26 bachelors
Finishing my masters 3.6
Commercial/instrument/multi-engine..working on my CFI (passed the FIA written yesterday) 295 TT.

Pilot/NFO/SWO
When you applied all three times has your stats always been the same?

EDIT: You just have really good scores and GPA is good for someone to not get picked up twice.

drevo454

No....the first time I applied I hadn't finished my bachelors, I had my ppl and about 70 hrs...my astb was 5/6/5 49...the second time I applied I had similar to what's above but with the same astb score. I also added 2 LORs from AF officers in the ROTC detachment I was in.

drevo454

When you applied all three times has your stats always been the same?

EDIT: You just have really good scores and GPA is good for someone to not get picked up twice.

I have to make up for other things in my past that hurts my competitive edge as well. I'm very nervous. I wish I would have retaken the astb before last board but my recruiter was new to the"gig" and didn't think that I would have a problem. I also missed the February board deadline by a day...

D

Deleted member 31917

Hey guys, I've been looking around and it seems that the customary way of finding out whether or not you got a pro rec is for your recruiter to call you. I'm in a different country right now, and I lost my phone (it would have been expensive to call it anyway). So how else would one find out? Is your recruiter supposed to email you in that case? Is there a site with a list? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

sunowl

SNFO
I'm actually kind of glad there isn't a way (AFAIK) for civilian applicants to find out online; I'd just stare at that page all day, hitting F5 to refresh every minute...

Last Monday, my OR gave me the estimate of 2 weeks before we know, but I've been having this gnawing feeling it will come this week. Maybe I am just on edge. Hoping for the best for everyone either way!

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
I hope to find out on this page right here. NavyOffRec has been amazing with letting people know right away if they get picked up, and for us active duty folk he really helps us out because it would take a week + to get on to the website where we would find out. I happen to be one of those people checking this form every hour or so waiting for him to start saying pro rec or I am sending you a PM.