• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

kaiserkyle

to the Active duty guys, did yall here from your CO or did you find out from an alternate source? I am Active duty and still have not heard anything yet.

exNavyOffRec

I just got word of my Pro Rec today for SWO! I am very excited along with the rest of you but at the same time I am active duty and nothing is loaded on BOL as the rest of you in my situation know. I dont want to get my hopes up but lets honestly face it, what are the chances of the list the NR's go by actually being wrong. I want that in black and white though!

It never is, it is the actual only official list as it is the one signed by the Captain who chairs the board, to be honest there is a better chance of BOL being wrong by being updated incorrectly by some "high payed" GS-5.

Derm2544

NavyOffRec,

I'm sure a lot of guys in this board have this same question. Will the high number of Pro-Rec's this board hurt / delay final select letters and or OCS ship dates?

And on that note do you have any "rough" idea on when July board applicants can expect to go to OCS?

Thanks.

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec,

I'm sure a lot of guys in this board have this same question. Will the high number of Pro-Rec's this board hurt / delay final select letters and or OCS ship dates?

And on that note do you have any "rough" idea on when July board applicants can expect to go to OCS?

Thanks.

In general it is first come first served as far as OCS dates, my wild guess would be Jan or later, if they have been having the drop offs like was told, then who knows how quick some may be.

USAF_WX2USN

Delayed would be more appropriate, but my thoughts on why are that they would know by then how many from this last board are actually qualified to go to OCS and if there are any goal adjustments they can be factored in.

I'm hoping for just a delay too. NavyOffRec, do you happen to know when the next SWO-OCEANO or OCEANO board is? Or can I just list those choices as well for the next SWO board?

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
OCS Fleet processer said that he submitted the list Monday morning and it should be up Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Sooo anytime now…

exNavyOffRec

I'm hoping for just a delay too. NavyOffRec, do you happen to know when the next SWO-OCEANO or OCEANO board is? Or can I just list those choices as well for the next SWO board?

SWO board is only SWO, you will need an IDC board, if you submit and there is not a board scheduled in a few months or the designator is closed the application will be archived.

There are rumors they may do a SWO option board around March/April to fill a few spots (1's or 2's)