• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Judgement Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderboy47

This is good for us. When times are tough during OCS, we can just look back to now and remember how bad we want this commission. And I'll get the second round, hopefully for all of us.

hobbs77

Prepare for the worst and HOPE for the best ladies and gentlemen!!! Good luck, Godspeed, and all that jazz.

GTodd

OK we are now in the secomd day. This is the most stress I have ever felt. But i figure we should do ok, we want it, worked hard for it and the goal is in front of our eyes. I will get th third round, hopefuly. I hope we will all be there. Latter guys I am going to go pt some more.
angel_125.gif

PS
Who dodn't sleep last night?

js

> who didn't sleep last night?

I have not slept well for a couple of weeks. It is funny I am not stressed out as I can't do anything about it now in fact I tend to laugh a lot (strange reaction). I am just on edge as I don't know what to amp myself up for. So I just PT to keep my mind off it for a couple of hours.

Either way, I am excited. I learned a bunch about myslef and a lot about the USMC. I way more secure in knowing such a fine group of people are out there protecting our nation.

I hope to meet you all in october.

reapergm

Sleep is funny... I cant fall asleep at night, and its hard as hell to wake up during the day. Im all edgy. I work at a bar... drunk people have become that much more annoying. I cant wait for someone to start a fight in my bar!

jennifer

I have butterflys in my stomach! I just want to get good news so I can go out and celebrate! :0) NFO hopefull! yeah! Semper Fi

jennifer

I spoke with someone in my OSO's office today and he said there is 40 aviation slots available for the applicants west of the Mississipi.
I hope this is true!

GTodd

OK I just watched Jag and Pensacola Wings of Gold, so I am amped and thinking positive. I wish it wasn't raining or id be running more. 2days down. Has anyones OSO told them when we should hear? I do not want to bother mine any more or id ask.
Hey Jennifer those are Hornets in your stomache!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck.
PS Once we all get the good news we should meet up and celebrate.

GTodd

"GTodd is trying to score on warriors!"
OK Im confused about that one. PLease elaborate my friend.

thepilot33

If there are 40 aviation slots open west of the Mississippi like Jennifer said, then does anyone know what kind of numbers we are looking at to the east, and does the term aviation include NFO’s as well?

jennifer

When he told me aviation I am assuming NA's and NFO's. He said that they will be meeting in San Diego Aug 5, 6, and 7th. I asked why three days and he said because they are selecting for officers in general, not just aviation. I am assuming we should get an unofficial word by the 8th or that following monday. This is all I know :0) and I would enjoy a beer with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.