• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Judgement Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapergm

Ok boyz and galz. according to most OSOs... the 184 board begins tommorrow! Let the anxiety and panic disorders begin! Good Luck!
bigeyes_125.gif
crazy_125.gif

AviatorMR239

hey good luck to all of you 184 hopefulls...

i'll be sweating it out the same way come december.

from what i've read almost all of you seem dedicated and capable.... too bad i'm not on the board!

semper fi and stay optimistic

GTodd

Again good luck to us all I will be sweating with you. I hope we are all in 184.
boggled_125.gif

The first person to get any notice give us a heads up so we will know when to expect the CALL.

backseater82

The stress is already starting to get to me (even though that won't change anything). But good luck to us all, and make sure the first person to hear anything lets us know.

davidsin

Ah that day has drawn near for me yet again. I have to thank the few candidates and Marines out there that has been giving me support through this long grueling screening process. I came in thinking I'd kick everyone’s butt and realized that there are many that are far better than I am. If I find that I didn't make it, I'll rest easy knowing that my freedom is being protected by these men. I've given it my 100%, and with that I am content with myself.

I've been a silent presence lately, but I’ve been closely reading all the posts. Thanks for the great gouge!
bouncy_125.gif

Semper Fi Gentlemen

1devildoc

Yeah, the OSO called my husabnd this morning and said we may know by the end of the week!!! Yeah, the panic has set in, but we are just ready to get it over with and move on with our lives. My husaband'e end of active service is less than 2 months away, and that is scary. He is off the watch bill now, will be attending TAPS class next week, and will start terminal leave in less than a month. Either way the cookie crumbles, we will be in for a major change of life in the near future.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
HAPPY BOARD DAY EVERYONE !!!!!!

(to the tune of happy b day)
HAPPY BOARD DAY TO U,
HAPPY BOARD DAY TO U,
HAPPY BOARD DAY TO UUUU,
HAPPY BOARD DAY TO U,

HOW NUTS ARE WE NOW ........ ETC.

Yeah ... I'm holding up just fine can't you tell (HEHEHEHEHE)

Peace,

-Spin

perchul

I'm freaking out man!!!!!this sucks so bad, we need to start a new topic what to do when turned down for 184 and going out for 185

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Don't think like that. Positive thinking promotes postive actions. Gotta stay positive!!!!!

perchul

Thats guidance counselor talk, I don't live in the world of warm fuzzies!
bigmouth_125.gif
. I'm trying to account for as many possibilties as I can thats what pessimists do. If I do get in however I'll have to figure out a way to buy all of us 184'ers a round; 2 rounds for those who weren't so lucky.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
I feel u ... it's just been (at least for me) that when I think negatively about something everything goes to sh@t. I acounted for those possibilities a while ago .... now just trying to think positive. To each his own. Good luck to all!!!

reapergm

YO... IM FREAKIN!!! TOTALLY FREAKIN OUT!!! I cant sleep, I cant eat.. (I can still drink)... DID I MENTION IM FREAKING OUT!!?!?! Man , I swear, OCS cant be this bad psychologically.... Ive never been so religious in my life. Im trying to stay positive.. its just a pain. Spin, lets PT and get our minds off this! K, Im gonna go pass out.. Happy 2nd Board day! -Gav

NavyLonghorn

I'm glad my recruiter never mentioned anything like a board meeting on a specific day. Made all the waiting much less specifically dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.