• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

Gus Gorilla

So who's going to be the first person to confirm a ProRec and send all of us into an erruption. ?

Oh, and I'll take Over in this bet. Everything takes a little longer in the Navy.

N9148Q

Contributor
Well everyone on here will be the first to know my reuslts when I get them. Be great if all the AW guys/gals get a ProRec!! Ok time to start drinking.....

Scruff

None
Contributor
Well i called like 20 times today and got no joy i guess ill try in the AM

Slow your roll there hot rod..... Results will come and I'm sure your recruiter knows you want to know asap. I wouldn't want to piss em off this late in the process. Call in a week if you haven't gotten a call.

I'm just as anxious as yall are, I've been waiting 2 years for this. Whats another week?

Oh and I'll take the whole month of FEB for a six pack of Fat Tire. Makes finding out earlier that much sweeter...

Good luck guys

I think we'll definitely hear within a week from now. It seems like the closer we get the slower time moves and the more anxious I start to feel. I'll be posting as soon as I know. Just a few more days! Good luck guys :)

usnavytron

O and as far as knowing whats going on I don't, i have been required to call a couple of times due to fact i have no OR like most of you, so in order for me to find any thing out thats what i was advised to do.

V/r
AT1

Scruff

None
Contributor
O and as far as knowing whats going on I don't, i have been required to call a couple of times due to fact i have no OR like most of you, so in order for me to find any thing out thats what i was advised to do.

V/r
AT1

Point taken

mjulian

Lingerer
As far as how the beer buying will work My family has a place on Jew Fish key outside of Sarasota Fl all are welcome to come there for celebration and beer buying for us that win!!! Or you can ship it to me haha

Im up in Land O Lakes, just above Tampa so I might take you up on that.

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
Over in usnavyocs, there are a few people saying their OR's told em that their respective boards have already met (in this case, supply and Intel). Just gonna assume then that SNA has already met as well, the other news over there is that the results should be out by first week of FEB for said boards.

pt6776

That seems to be the standard for the fleet message. The message for Pro rec on my two November boards came out on 4 and 7 December. Then again, there was that Thanksgiving time in between.

nugget61

pilot
The last board I was at met on Wed 15 and I got the good news Wed 22 - 1 regular week. However we should have almost double the applicants as any regular month, so who knows. Here's hoping for the under - A) I really want to know B) No beer tastes better than free beer

jtmedli

pilot
B) No beer tastes better than free beer

I'll drink to that!! I'm betting sometime in the latter half of next week (wednesday/thursday time frame). It's starting to look like Triumph57 is gonna be picking up the tab for the under bet.

Triumph57

I would say betting is now official closed. Here is the final count:

Over
Flores.matt
N9148Q
Jtmedli
usnavytron
flyman3456
NYYanks
Mjulian
Tlane2
Under