• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

Triumph57

If people are betting if we find out before or after Tuesday the 26th, what if we find out the day of? Does that count as over or is it no man's land?

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
I'm gonna go with over. I think that the 27th (mid week) or 29th (end of week) is when it will playout.... hopefully for everyone's sanity we don't have to wait until FEB :eek:. Heck, I'm still waiting to hear if AT1 found out anything from his phonecall, like if they have met already or will be doing so this week.

nugget61

pilot
Dunno how we're gonna make this work, but I'm all in for the under - either this coming friday or monday

P3toP8

I keep checking this thread like you guys are gonna tell me that I'm prorec'd........SERENITY NOW!!!

Triumph57

Also how will the actual buying of the beers work? Cause we live all over the US of A and even if we are all Pro Rec'd it doesn't mean we will be in the same OCS class. Has anyone thought out the logistics of this wager at all?

usnavytron

I'm gonna go with over. I think that the 27th (mid week) or 29th (end of week) is when it will playout.... hopefully for everyone's sanity we don't have to wait until FEB :eek:. Heck, I'm still waiting to hear if AT1 found out anything from his phonecall, like if they have met already or will be doing so this week.

I have calling all day no one has pick up the phone....... more to come

V/r
AT1

tuke09

Damn, the suspense is getting serious now! Oh well. I am leaving for MEPS, or the Hotel rather, this afternoon, I will have no access to Air Warriors or Navyocs.com until tomorrow night, what will I do with myself?

pt6776

i dont think either of the OCS POC's are answering the phones today. I would take the over on the date of the message coming out. They seem to have come out early the next month most of times recently. I would be happy just to know that the board has already convened.

mjulian

Lingerer
Definitely in the over. Posting something in the beginning of the week just doesn't sound right, especially after the holiday they had this week. Im laying down a St. Bernardus (12% ABV) on the line. Im thinking Thursday or Friday.

N9148Q

Contributor
As far as how the beer buying will work My family has a place on Jew Fish key outside of Sarasota Fl all are welcome to come there for celebration and beer buying for us that win!!! Or you can ship it to me haha