• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

tptwomey

Pro-rec'd SNA Feb 2, 2012
Final Select finally came in! OCS date set for May 6. I was selected on the January board. Congrats to everyone else that has received their class date as well.

JKid

I haven't even been through MEPS yet due a shoulder injury I was cleared from at the beginning of the month. I hate being behind the 8-ball like this. It's driving me crazy.

Mccleskeyak

Received FS letter (and other documents) from my CO. Class date 26MAY12...
Did the FS letter come in the mail or via e-mail. I am on deployment right now and I am wondering how my CO will recieve the fs letter???

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
FS letter should be at my squadron. I may hear in the morning when day-check gets in. I know it is in May but I don't know which class date..... Things could get really hectic for me if it is the May 6th class.

zthomas87

I'm losing my mind waiting for these dates. I guess even though I've been through MEPS I still have to wait until at least the first week of May because of the surgery. Anyone know what timeframe I could be looking to for school dates with this delay?

exNavyOffRec

I'm losing my mind waiting for these dates. I guess even though I've been through MEPS I still have to wait until at least the first week of May because of the surgery. Anyone know what timeframe I could be looking to for school dates with this delay?

Given June is already overfilled, probably July or September.

Mccleskeyak

zthomas, I totally feel your pain. I am dying to know something. I'm going to go crazy before I ever get the chance to go to OCS