• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

Tomodachi

pilot
Where exactly are we checking? same place we see exam results? as soon as i know im going back to work to log on.

Go to bupers online and click Advancements/Selection boards. That is where it is supposed to be at, however I am checking from home now and the results are not on bupers yet.

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
I've been checking all day..... Nothing for me either LLLLL. It's going to be a sleepless night for me. My heart started racing when I heard results were out so I can't imagine what it will be when I check BUPERS tomorrow! Good luck to those who are still waiting to find out and a well deserved congratulations to those who made it already!

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Would I qualify for the NFO position with 7yrs prior service if I am 32yrs old now? I just asked my recruiter to add NFO and Supply to my board lists because I can't chance this Intel game their playing.

You are not qualified for NFO... 31 max is the age requirement for NFO with prior service... I'm not sure about supply...

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Congrats to all the Pro-Recs! To everyone who didn't get selected don't give up! Keep pushing and good luck in the future!!!

edt957

Pro-rec SNA
Got the call at 7pm, pro-rec'd! Stats are as follows
2.8GPA, pre-med Biology
7/7/7 59
Letters from supervisors, professors, and some old teachers
If anything, this should show those of you awaiting a pro-rec to not count yourselves out! Keep at it, it's been more than a year for me

LLLLL

Thanks for the update AT2, guess we will find out in the morning............ Congrats to those that know already!

exNavyOffRec

I brought the results home, if anyone is dying for status.

Active duty always find out after civilians mainly because the results go from the desk of the person signing, then scanned and emailed to all the NRD's, AD guys have to wait for someone to update BUPERS.

exNavyOffRec

Some stats on Pilot selections, of 170 seen by board 131 selected, 39 not selected that is a 77% selection rate, I haven't seen a rate that high in a few years, but I have thoughts on why the overselections.

MGoBrew11

pilot
Some stats on Pilot selections, of 170 seen by board 131 selected, 39 not selected that is a 77% selection rate, I haven't seen a rate that high in a few years, but I have thoughts on why the overselections.

Wow. Are they expecting a lot of attrition for some reason? Or are they going to cancel more boards?

CREED

Active duty always find out after civilians mainly because the results go from the desk of the person signing, then scanned and emailed to all the NRD's, AD guys have to wait for someone to update BUPERS.
Any word on supply?

LLLLL

Sir, why do you think so many?

mjv305

ENS SNA

you have active duty too?