• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It’s Official: The U.S. Navy’s ‘Growler’

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't forget barbed wire...

(Hmm, went to stop this... I do moderate this forum....)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Yeah, sorry for the capslock. I got big hands and the keys on this keyboard are small and close together. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Youve got those saved in your favorites list dont you.... sick bastard..... Though I did spend a few minutes reading all the other names for it.
What are you talking about? I alternate them as my homepages!:D

Brett

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Patch is very funny!

Brett, do you think this name will actually get around the fleet?

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
ghost119 said:
The discreetness of its underlying meaning is what makes is so sweet.

The term is far from discrete, any male between 16 and 25 will probably know it.

Anyone else get a kick out of spotting the giant foam shockers on ESPN?

romey77

Hey, quick survey- where do you think it's gonna be based at... Lemoore or Whidbey? I wanna say Whidbey, they have the training facilities, but Lemoore has the Hornets AIMD... Anyone knows for sure?

BTW, good one Brett.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Hey, quick survey- where do you think it's gonna be based at... Lemoore or Whidbey? I wanna say Whidbey, they have the training facilities, but Lemoore has the Hornets AIMD... Anyone knows for sure?

BTW, good one Brett.

well, the "word" is that they're gonna be based up here

but that decision is being made at a pay grade well above anyone on this base

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'm clueless .... shoot me a PM. Thanks.
Yeah, I get the juvenile barroom humor re: in the pink, etc. Nobody is that old .... I thought (foolishly) that it might have some revelance to the "real world" .... silly me. :sleep_125

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, few professions in the world encourage juvenile behavior quite like ours.

beau

Yeah, few professions in the world encourage juvenile behavior quite like ours.

So true....all the PCness in the world and still we find ways to stoop to new lows....it almost wouldnt be worth going to work if we were serious all the time....almost. Serious perk of the job IMHO......yet still so much more professional then most things you will do and see in your life!

If you cant take a ribbing/joke...I dont think you would last too long in this profession