• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is application competitive (revised title)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

Well just like you guys I am sweating out the last few days till Aug. 5. I have a flight contract. I was wondering if my package is good enough, you know some reasurance. I have 20/25 eyes, 5/6 ASTB, ASVAB is 79, GPA is 2.9, PFT is 278, VArsity letter in 1 HS sport and one college sport and I am 27. I have a speeding waiver and the no big deal age waiver. SO what do you think? 9 days of sweating left!!!!!!!!
icon_smile_question.gif

perchul

Good lord man, your not sweating all to well. You need to take the time to read through many of the posts on this forum that way you can get a feeling of what to post, this way you wouldn't of posted the same question under the Navy section and posted a question that no one wants to try to answer. One thing though its more then 9 days because we don't find out until sometime after the board ends...good luck to the both of us

Tolerance only benefits the weak

GTodd

Hey sory for posting in 2 pots. I wass just wondering how I measured up. So how about a little help my friend. I am new to the forum.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
I don't get it..if you already have the flight contract, what does it matter what you package looks like now?

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

perchul

Wildflyin, The corps actually contracts you before you go to the board so one the board say you can go the decision is made.

jwgross

I love the title of this topic. Sounds to me like maybe it's something best asked of your girlfriend... heh. :) Also, in the back of car magazines they typically have ads that you may find to your interest.

perchul

I didn't even realize the title until jwgross pointed it out, that is awesome

GTodd

HAHAHAH guys funny, but I guess I deserved that! Anyway do my scores seem good enought to get selected. And yes my GF is very happy!!!!!!!!

backseater82

I'd say that your scores look decent. But I guess we'll all find out how we do in a a few days. Can't wait

Good luck and Semper FI

tkdchamp

I'm not real sure about your ap. I can only tell you what mine is. 20/10 eyes, 300pft, 3.9 gpa, National and International CHamp in Tae Kwon Do, Letter in 23 sports.

Where ya comin from? I'm in the PLC program with the Corp in MI. Going to Quantico next summer..[/font=Times New Roman]

mccabe1919

tkdchamp, GTodd
Both of you look good to me. PFT is a big selling point for these guys I've been told. There are tons of posts on other OCC applicants stats @ this site:
http://marineocs.com
Here are mine - 20/20, 297 PFT, 3.8gpa in Masters of Science, 89 Asvab, tattoo wavier, prior enlisted Marine CPL. From what I have heard the competition is sick though. Good luck!

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Suggestion ..... maybe someone could make a stats post specifically for 184 candidates ........ just a suggestion.

perchul

Good call spin, or people could still just use the stats page

GTodd

Thanks for the responses so far I am from NJ if that means anything. Are there only so many spots for each state?

Status
Not open for further replies.