• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Im In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
hey Guys and girls,
Well i just got a call from recuiter and he let me know that i had selected as a student naval aviator(gets up and does the dance of joy..sits back down). My OCS date right my is June 9th. I havent decied if i am going to push that date back yet..probaly decied in the next couple of days. But anyway i am in that is what really matters..later:)
Sean

ASUPilot

Sean,

Good job man! See, all that hard work payed off! Try not to push that date back unless really neccessary...just my $0.02.

ASUPilot (Hayden)

Walker

Congrats! and if you do decide to keep that date , I'll see you down there, my date is also June 9.

O-man

God damn- congrats EVERYONE... It looks like your all going to know each other down there. Two of you on the 16th and two of you on the 9th, maybe you'll get to be bunkmates Lots of luck, O-man

Musiqlover

quote:
Maybe having a crowded OCS is a good thing... hopefully it'll keep the DI busy

ATP

I am sure that having a new OCS class each week is beneficial, but how exactly? Does it take some strain off of the DI's?

Sincerely,

Musiqlover

PM

Jeff29

Science Project
It could also mean that they just have more DI's. I've never heard of a DI having more than one class at a time (unless one is in their last week).

Status
Not open for further replies.