• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm being cheated I tell you, cheated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I study engineering at columbia university my friend, and the price tag on my shoulders is very heavy. I am in fact being cheated of money, even my OR said this.

Anybody put a gun to your head to go to an expensive private school?

Didn't think so. Stop whining, you're not going to find any sympathy here about being "cheated" out of a few months of BDCP pay. It's an amazing program to begin with, so you should look at the money, leave, and time-in-service you accrue during school as gravy.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
I don't pretend to know alot about the old GI Bill, but if this guy was prior enlisted shouldn't it be covering quite a bit of his tuition?

And if it doesn't, then they're right buddy, it's your damn fault you went to an expensive school, the Navy doesn't owe you shit.

jtmedli

pilot
I study engineering at columbia university my friend, and the price tag on my shoulders is very heavy. I am in fact being cheated of money, even my OR said this. By the way, to get what you want in the navy, you must always find other routes in your chain of command when things are stagnating.

Then go the hell on and get yourself one of those 'pricey' engineering jobs. 4 months isn't that big of a deal so STFU about the wait. You've been selected so just be happy you've gotten that far. I studied engineering too, electrical engineering, and I'm out of school with job offers left and right and I'm turning them down on the prospect that I might be selected for Pilot.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
I don't know what's more shocking, how much of a douchenozzle this guy is, or the fact that he's already been accepted into BDCP...

I hope he hasn't gotten the banhammer before HeyJoe get's a chance to weigh in on this

oh and thanks for your service...

E26

it's your damn fault you went to an expensive school, the Navy doesn't owe you shit.

:thumbup_1

Weak minded individuals that will always think with their emotions and not with their brain. If bashing me online will sastify you people, feel free to do so.

Says the guy who insults a Naval Officer without so much as doing something as simple as reading his profile. Good luck in your future.

CAMike

None
Contributor
You realize the OP is Skeeterman's nephew right?

Just kidding- I often have trouble walking by a pallet fire and resist the urge to add more fuel.

Good luck with the attitude you presented to the wardroom kid.
:icon_smil

Yankee Uniform Tango
Posting on here can have and has had repercussions in real life. You are not anonymous. So shut the fuck up.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
We can only hope....we can only hope. He should probably take that down: quickly.

If so, that's awesome :) Looks can sometimes be deceiving but not in this case. If that's not him, certainly how I picture him....what a D-bag :) Another one of those whose turn it is to go here:

failboat.jpg

jtmedli

pilot
If so, that's awesome :) Looks can sometimes be deceiving but not in this case. If that's not him, certainly how I picture him....what a D-bag :) Another one of those whose turn it is to go here:

So you wanna play knifey/spooney with the pics do you sir? Two can play that game...touche'....

douchebags.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.